Innokin
What's new

100ml Juice - £8.99 Delivered UK Based

Sounds interesting but no description on the flavours, if someone gets the coffee from here let me know if its any good, 300ml of a good coffee flavour at that kind of price would be amazing but dont want to get so much if im not going to use it

Vape Club
Ordered 200ml for £13.99 using the free postage code on the 8th, arrived today. Not tried yet but for £7 for 100ml Inc free postage you can't go wrong.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Ordered 200ml for £13.99 using the free postage code on the 8th, arrived today. Not tried yet but for £7 for 100ml Inc free postage you can't go wrong.

Let us know how you get on :)

Vape Green
I'm VERY interested in this.
I have 100ml of their mixed fruit in my cart, coming in at £8:49 delivered !

I just want to know that I'm not going to be binning it in a couple of weeks time (after steeping).

One question would be what kind of ingreidients do they use?

I'm very paranoid, if a deal seems to be too good to be true there is often a reason why.

I'm VERY interested in this.
I have 100ml of their mixed fruit in my cart, coming in at £8:49 delivered !

I just want to know that I'm not going to be binning it in a couple of weeks time (after steeping).

One question would be what kind of ingreidients do they use?

I'm very paranoid, if a deal seems to be too good to be true there is often a reason why.

i ordered there skittles and damn when open the bottle smells like you just opened a huge bag of skittles and i tested vaping tasted how it smelt very nice its not intence just soft and mellow tried a few sweets juices all went to friend as i never liked but this one is a keeper...

need to try more as i soon will be paid off and need to find a cheap good liquid

Premier Ecigs
i ordered there skittles and damn when open the bottle smells like you just opened a huge bag of skittles and i tested vaping tasted how it smelt very nice its not intence just soft and mellow tried a few sweets juices all went to friend as i never liked but this one is a keeper...

need to try more as i soon will be paid off and need to find a cheap good liquid

Mine tastes abit better after a few days pal, id recommend a good steeping

Sent From Within A Plume Of Mofucking Vapor, Boo Yaa

Mine tastes abit better after a few days pal, id recommend a good steeping

Sent From Within A Plume Of Mofucking Vapor, Boo Yaa

yeah its steeping now just tried a small amount to see what tasted was nice but iam sure it get better over time what juice you get Huggett

AcmeFog
well i just ordered again 3 x 100ml
banana / vannila / cinnamon
0mg nic

going to try play aroud mix these up as seeing those 3 are in many cakes and such
why not lol only £15 for 300ml of juice... maybe it will not work but thats just 4 pints down the pub so not much waste... could maybe end up with something amazing and it will be well worth it :)

Smoore
Well tried the raspberry & watermelon @ 18mg and I have to say, for the money, they ain't half bad.
The flavour is quite good, not complex or clever like the premium juices but I've vaped them for two days now and am more than happy to carry on. I do seem to go through it at twice the speed of other juices though, no idea why, anybody else noticed this?
So, I will be getting some more? Too right I will.

Back
Top Bottom