What's new

100ml Juice - £8.99 Delivered UK Based

Huggett

Legend
Ok ok ill admit when I saw a few people on FB mention it I thought high PG crap juice!

Well before id recommend it to anyone on the planet thought id give it a bash. Gotta say I wasnt expecting much when my 100ml of skittles was delivered to my bedroom this morning.

Half asleep and cock eyed I fired up the mech and its not bad juice. Could be slightly more flavoursome, however theres no doubt in my mind it's like biting into a skittle!

No idea on PG/VG ratio, however im no cloud chaser, im only running a 0.7 dual coil and im throwing out clouds

Haven't steeped it yet but any juice monsters / skint vapers have a look at

UnionVape.com

Use code rtn123 (LOWER CASE) for free delivery.

Must say it comes in a 100ml metal bottle and what I can only say is a pump spray. Transfer it to something else if you can as it gets messy.

But yeah £9 delivered 100ml, ive had much much much worse for alot more per ml.

-Ash

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Last edited:
Prices are a bit misleading as it states from 2.50 but you can't actually but anything from 2.50.

Bottles will not be chip compliant if they are supplied with a pump dispenser !

And why would anyone want to buy 100ml of liquid ? Yes it's cheap to cheap in fairness however if you bin after one tank then it's not worth anything.

There standard mix they say is 70PG / 30VG.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Prices are a bit misleading as it states from 2.50 but you can't actually but anything from 2.50.

Bottles will not be chip compliant if they are supplied with a pump dispenser !

And why would anyone want to buy 100ml of liquid ? Yes it's cheap to cheap in fairness however if you bin after one tank then it's not worth anything.

There standard mix they say is 70PG / 30VG.

They're supplied with a child proof cap and the pump dispenser in there seperate aswell as the triangle.

Just thought it might be useful as a tide you over til payday vape. Its upto everyone else if they wanna roll the dice.

I like the skittles :-)

Ah fair enough :)

I'm tempted to try just out of curiosity.

Ah fair enough :)

I'm tempted to try just out of curiosity.

I was, tbh my expectations were really low. I was thinking Diamond Mist / Dekang standard, but quite surprised myself

£12.99 100ml

£3.13 cant get code to work ?

£2.75 vat

£16.73
This is what i get not £8.99!!
Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit! - See more at: Shopping Cart

Last edited:
Code is rtn123 (lower case) and works fine, all the 100mls im looking at are the normal one the £12.99 are the "Black Label (Limited Edition).

Possibly only for the normal liquids on the side menu

Code is rtn123 (lower case) and works fine, all the 100mls im looking at are the normal one the £12.99 are the "Black Label (Limited Edition).

Possibly only for the normal liquids on the side menu

rtn123 only works with the cheap gear!!!

Back
Top Bottom