What's new

100ml 72mg Nicotine Base - £8.49 Delivered

New to mixing but £8.49 delivered for 100ml seemed good to me, more nicotine lol xD

Nicotine PG and VG Base cheapest on the net

72mg - £9.99

Code POTV15 giving 15% off, enter the code after you've gone to checkout via PayPal, enter code and confirm payment of £8.49

Thank you for this! Just order a litre for £50 with the code you posted. I thought it seemed like a lot to pay, but I vape at most 12mg when I even use nic base at all, so this is good for 200 30ml bottles if my maths are right?

Super bargain. Thanks again for posting, just what I was looking for :)

Thank you for this! Just order a litre for £50 with the code you posted. I thought it seemed like a lot to pay, but I vape at most 12mg when I even use nic base at all, so this is good for 200 30ml bottles if my maths are right?

Super bargain. Thanks again for posting, just what I was looking for :)

I noticed this on that page, you might be getting your bottom smacked?

"1 Litre Bottles are except from discount codes, so please do not use them when ordering the litre bottles."

Currently £8 with code DIY20

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Still £8.49

New to mixing but £8.49 delivered for 100ml seemed good to me, more nicotine lol xD

Nicotine PG and VG Base cheapest on the net

72mg - £9.99

Code POTV15 giving 15% off, enter the code after you've gone to checkout via PayPal, enter code and confirm payment of £8.49

Still the same price at £8.49 delivered (with code POTV15).
Been searching around for the last hour & that seems the best price around for 100mls / 72mg.
Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom