What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

100 nicshots £30

Wow, that is cheap but I'm an order too late, I've just ordered 50 for 22 quid.

Last edited:
It still works out expensive. 1 litre of 18mg for £30. Before the TPD it was a litre of 72mg for £30. thus your actually paying 4 times as much, creating 100 extra bottles for the landfill. Or the way i look at it you are paying £22.50 for 100bottles and 3 quarters of a litre of PG/VG.
Which is crazy considering all the cons and VG/PG cost

It still works out expensive. 1 litre of 18mg for £30. Before the TPD it was a litre of 72mg for £30. thus your actually paying 4 times as much, creating 100 extra bottles for the landfill. Or the way i look at it you are paying £22.50 for 100bottles and 3 quarters of a litre of PG/VG.
Which is crazy considering all the cons and VG/PG cost
TBH i didn't think it was that bad.
For me to make 100x18mg nic shots from base and 72mg its roughly £25 then theres the cost of 100x 10ml bottles on top which would mean i couldn't actually make it for that price.
Maybe @Frogprince would like a pm or might be happy finding nic shots easier?

TBH i didn't think it was that bad.
For me to make 100x18mg nic shots from base and 72mg its roughly £25 then theres the cost of 100x 10ml bottles on top which would mean i couldn't actually make it for that price.
Maybe @Frogprince would like a pm or might be happy finding nic shots easier?
A PM for future reference would be welcomed.

WELCOME10 discout code gets 10% off if you haven't used this vendor before

Back
Top Bottom