What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£6.97 for Kanger™ Protank 3 (V2) BDC Glassomizer Kit

Spot on price. I love my protanks and aerotanks and recommend them to newbies all the time

Just wanted to update

Hi everyone just wanted to update this as i made an order from future vape myself , i got myself the pro tank 3 V2 for my ecig and my partner got an istick, a kanger subtank nano, and we got some bubble gum e-juice for £2.40 ish ....

I just wanted to say everything is spot on, the kanger tanks and istick came with scratch and check codes too which is fab as i know their genuine. My partner is blowing out clouds of vape with his new set up, and the pro tank 3 V2 is absolutely perfect for me as it gives me loads of vape without even having to puff at it, just a draw in and im full of vape hehe x Absolutely love it.

Their e-juice is spot on !!!!! tastes brilliant too..... this was my first order with this company and they have surpassed my expectations ... i will be ordering again.

When i last checked other day they were out of stock of the istick but their on facebook so if ur interested it is worth asking when they'll get them back in ( if they haven't already )

They also have a sale on some of their aspire tanks.

Back
Top Bottom