What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£6.36 for 30mls juice in the uk...

Going through them one by one tonight.

Witchcraft is a wired one, smelt nice and was keen to try this first, but really not fussed on flavour. Tastes like medicine

Gretels not bad, but I love my vanilla custards so this ones ok, pretty sweet taste.

Trying the rest after grub.....bangers & mash....with cheese mixed into the mash...& extra onions ;)

Going through them one by one tonight.

Witchcraft is a wired one, smelt nice and was keen to try this first, but really not fussed on flavour. Tastes like medicine

Gretels not bad, but I love my vanilla custards so this ones ok, pretty sweet taste.

Trying the rest after grub.....bangers & mash....with cheese mixed into the mash...& extra onions ;)

had my 7 5ml bottles since this morning and been trying them in a dripper throughout the day. totally agree about the two mentioned above, i also found hansel to be ok. the other 4 im not keen on so will give them a steep then try them again.

had my 7 5ml bottles since this morning and been trying them in a dripper throughout the day. totally agree about the two mentioned above, i also found hansel to be ok. the other 4 im not keen on so will give them a steep then try them again.

Just tried a few more and yeah Hansels ok but nothing special not keen on fruits of forest or four seasons. I'll try the tobacco ones later.

Worth a punt for a tenner but don't think I'll buy again unless Gretel's nicer after a bit of a steep. If that gets better its a bargain for 30mls :)

Recieved mine today. Went home on my lunch break to get them xD
Loaded into my nauty right now, ill let you guys know when ive let it soak for abit how they are =]

Right, had it in the nautilus for a few hours now.
Seriously impressed by it, for the price!
Taste took a while to come thought but im certain with some steeping (around 2 weeks i'd say) it would be really good!
Only tried the Gretal so far but its really growing on me! Everyone in the office has tried it and seems to like it also.
Deffinatly gonna get 30mls of the Gretal as a back up juice!

Looking forward to the Hansel alot more now!

Gotta be worth a punt...

...saw this and thought 'aah, what the hell!'

Hansel, Fruits of the Forest, Four Seasons and WitchCraft...all in 50/50
...best be getting the drippers in order for next week me thinks!;)

Yup, I got some of that action as well! Gone for Witchcraft, Gretal, and Fruits of the Forest.

How long do they normally take to get made up and delivered?

Yup, I got some of that action as well! Gone for Witchcraft, Gretal, and Fruits of the Forest.

How long do they normally take to get made up and delivered?

Not too sure there mate...had a look at their website and twitter page but can't see anything...sounds from the comments above that it's being made fresh and needs a steep, so hopefully a couple of days after the weekend would be sweet!

I ordered hansel, gretal, and fruits of the forest. out of the three id say the fruits is the better one then hansel. fruits definatley has more taste going on and the hansels a more pleasant vape

Hope to see a video review soon

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom