What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£4.99 / 15ml premium juices at Vapecrate's new site

Getting a security warning off this website at the moment.
Asks me if i want to proceed.
Anyone else getting this and is it a problem to go ahead.

Getting a security warning off this website at the moment.
Asks me if i want to proceed.
Anyone else getting this and is it a problem to go ahead.

Press CTRL and F5 at the same time to do a full refresh. Their site is hosted on a shopify platform looking at it, so I suspect shopify have changed something which is causing the error. I have inspected the SSL certificate and its valid and correct.

GetVape have just refunded 3 of 4 of my bottles due to them being out of stock, wasn't happy. Then I received an email with a £10 voucher! Really impressed with these guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

They've added some new lines today, Alpha Vape & Omega Vape :goodjob:

Just need them to hurry up and stock up on G2 again now, bit of a pain because I know if the G2 was in stock I'd be over the £40 for free postage, but I can't wait for the re-stock before ording the new stuff as unfortunately I wasn't blessed with patience :(

The two G2 juices I ordered, Purple Nurple and Blue Pop Shock are both really yummy, then I saw they had stock of Alpha Vape and ordered The Dude, it is one of the nicest juices I have tried especially if you like pineapple, I too must stop ordering but it is so tempting lol!

Back
Top Bottom