What's new

£4.99 / 15ml premium juices at Vapecrate's new site

Yeah they are really good!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Received my lot of 10 yesterday morning...very good quality juices and delivered fine...one of my flavours/strengths didn't make the delivery (out of stock?) but kudos to them for notifying and refunding before dispatch.
Reckon I'll be heading back there before long! :drool:

So just tried the juilus again!

Must have been having an off day as its lush in the freakshow :)

I would tread with caution... cheap prices and a new name doesn't mean they will have fixed the fundamental problems with their business....

Yer I feel the same when I noticed who they were and the experience I had off them I wouldn't by off them if it was a quid a bottle, they still own me from ghe last time I ordered off them and I'll end this here before I post what I really think off them

To be fare to them this time round I have ordered 4 times from them with no problems. Delivery has been next day & the juices are great. Beard Vapes 32 is the first juice I've every had that has made me go WOW! If you like very sweet cinnamon then you will love this. You get a loyalty 10% discount code after your first couple of orders too, that makes it £4.50 for 15mls of top eliquid, what more could you want.

Yer I feel the same when I noticed who they were and the experience I had off them I wouldn't by off them if it was a quid a bottle, they still own me from ghe last time I ordered off them and I'll end this here before I post what I really think off them

Certainly seems from my order and what others have been saying both on here, FB and other people I know who have ordered from them that they have really got their shit together!

Certainly seems from my order and what others have been saying both on here, FB and other people I know who have ordered from them that they have really got their shit together!

Couldn't agree more!

I know they had issues before but seems to me after multiple orders that they have pull their fingers out of their arse and are providing a good service with quality products :)

I ordered 2 of the G2 Juice in the early hours of Thursday morning and received them today, you can't moan at that, great service, this is the second time I have used them and will certainly do so again! :-)

They've added some new lines today, Alpha Vape & Omega Vape :goodjob:

Just need them to hurry up and stock up on G2 again now, bit of a pain because I know if the G2 was in stock I'd be over the £40 for free postage, but I can't wait for the re-stock before ording the new stuff as unfortunately I wasn't blessed with patience :(

Back
Top Bottom