What's new

£30 sqonker

I was looking at this at fast tech the other day. Was £16.46 on there and almost got it. Just don't know if I'd ever use it lol

I have some top end squonkers and attys here, this one had been getting more use than any of the others :)

I got one of these a few months back on here for £15, havnt evem put a build in it yet

The ones on FT look identical to what Todd reviewed, but their quality comes in for a fair bit of stick on FT's forum and reviews.

Forum particularly dislikes the Owl atty; suggestion is to get FT's clone of Chalice III or Hobo at the same time, or else replace Owl top with a Derringer top; but FT reviews are critical of those atties too.

Hmm. Think I will give my PayPal a rest, for the mo.

The ones on FT look identical to what Todd reviewed, but their quality comes in for a fair bit of stick on FT's forum and reviews.

Forum particularly dislikes the Owl atty; suggestion is to get FT's clone of Chalice III or Hobo at the same time, or else replace Owl top with a Derringer top; but FT reviews are critical of those atties too.

Hmm. Think I will give my PayPal a rest, for the mo.

Glad Ive got a Chalice III on the slowboat now :)

there pish the wire they use is way to thin for low builds that some people are putting in them oh and the atty they supply is crap aswell and the chamber is way too big and don`t bother with the ft chalice there pish aswell the first oen i got one of the post came off and then trying to trap the wire was a nightmare and yes i have tried both of them so that why iam saying there crap save your money

I've had one of these for ages now and it works perfectly every time even through I run it at 0.2 ohms. The owl works well and gives ok flavour at low ohms imo. Just a shame it's almost as big as some of my tanks.

I've had one of these for ages now and it works perfectly every time even through I run it at 0.2 ohms. The owl works well and gives ok flavour at low ohms imo. Just a shame it's almost as big as some of my tanks.

with the very very very very thin wire they use i would be really scared to go that low

with the very very very very thin wire they use i would be really scared to go that low

I got mine from the original focalecig group buy thing they did a few months back.
I know some people have had issues with some but I've run about 200ml through it so far and it just works.

Back
Top Bottom