What's new

£1.80 for 50mls here ref: earlier Vapeabox bundle deal

Hi, I was looking at ordering some of these but I see the nic shots are out of stock. I have some left over 72mg nic, how much would I have to add to make it 3mg?

If you normally add a full 10 mls of 18mg to your 50 ml shortfill to make it 3mg then you add just 2.5 mls of the 72mg
I'm pretty sure that's right

Edit: sorry forgot about the 7.5mls of VG also which balances the nic level and brings it up to 60mls

Ice cube isn't bad. Very green grapey to me.Heisenberg flavour and menthol hit is there but not at MTL strengths IMO.
Cheers...think i might give it a go..rude not at that price.
What heisenberg do you vape pal...i loved the onepoundluquid...but im sure they've changed it...nothing like as good as previously.

Cheers...think i might give it a go..rude not at that price.
What heisenberg do you vape pal...i loved the onepoundluquid...but im sure they've changed it...nothing like as good as previously.

I just make the Vampire Vape from their concentrate. It's the cheapest way and it's exactly the same as the bought bottles.To mix 50mls of 60pg/40vg works out at a fiver or so. A little less if they have a discount code. Onepoundliquid wasn't bad but it's not the same anymore... you're right

I just make the Vampire Vape from their concentrate. It's the cheapest way and it's exactly the same as the bought bottles.To mix 50mls of 60pg/40vg works out at a fiver or so. A little less if they have a discount code. Onepoundliquid wasn't bad but it's not the same anymore... you're right
My first DIY was Vampire Vape Attraction. Just as good, if not better, than the 10ml premades! Love it :D

well im pleasantly suprised.
i ordered fudge u, bubble gump, grape menthol and rainbow drops.
fudge u is really nice even without a steep and so is grape menthol.
think gump and rainbow need a steep or are not my sorts of taste.

these are actuall worthy of going on my list especially for those on a budget. they do have the address and phone number on the bottles but only the phone number on the site so im going to contact them and ask can the details be displayed on their website which will then abide by the distance selling act.

edit
theve added the phone number since last night so will give it a few days before contacting them.

Last edited:
Mmmm Green Envy...brilliant concentrate. Blackcurrant, menthol and aniseed.

Well I went and ordered some Green Envy and it arrived today. A quick 60/40 shake and vape just in a 10ml bottle and I must say that's interesting indeed.Powerful stuff. Just my thing so thanks for the recommendation @DMAN and @skaramanga . I'll give it a go in the Nautilus 2 tomorrow. I bet it'll taste even better. Strange also how nice heisenberg tastes after the green envy. That's a number one palette cleaner for sure.

Well I went and ordered some Green Envy and it arrived today. A quick 60/40 shake and vape just in a 10ml bottle and I must say that's interesting indeed.Powerful stuff. Just my thing so thanks for the recommendation @DMAN and @skaramanga . I'll give it a go in the Nautilus 2 tomorrow. I bet it'll taste even better. Strange also how nice heisenberg tastes after the green envy. That's a number one palette cleaner for sure.
Any time my taste buds start to go dull, a session on the Green Envy soon sorts them out.
Glad you like it. :D

Back
Top Bottom