What's new

£0.49 10ml of Alien Piss and Alien Piss II

Just to add I was sent about 8 bottles over the 2 deliverys 3mg instead of 6mg.

P.s I'm happy with the other non opened juices and delivery time but the handling and responses to me were ermmm not cool, lying that none of alien piss bottles are sealed without thinking I had a box of sealed ones from yas [emoji23]

Hey there everyone, My name is Seth and I'm posting here on behalf of Flawless Vape Shop. While our status as a Premium vendor is still with the accounts team at PotV, I hope they wont mind me replying to this in an official capacity since obviously this issue of opened bottles demands an explanation.

While we do manufacture a variety of eLiquids, Alien Piss and Alien Piss II are Bomb Sauce products that we distribute and do not manufacture ourselves.

The products arrive to us already in their boxes from Bomb Sauce. These products are bottled automatically, and sometimes faults occur.

We can only say that this issue was also a surprise to us, and that we are now in the process of checking our remaining stock to ensure that you guys don't get any more open bottles. Just to be clear, these bottles have not been tampered with.

If you wish to make a complaint about these manufacturing defects, we would encourage you to get in touch with either ourselves or Bomb Sauce directly. Of course if you wish you can PM me directly and I will field your complaint myself.

Once again, our sincerest apologies.
Seth you are obvisly a chunt so get it sorted

I'll give it a miss too methinks!
Says to direct complaints to them but I got told you don't want them send them back no explanation no offer of replacements nadda Just a lie that they don't come sealed [emoji23]

TAMPER PROOF seals on tpd bottles delivered broken open.

Glad it was only a couple of quid n not an expensive mod that was faulty.

Their customer service is arse (in my opinion of course)

Says to direct complaints to them but I got told you don't want them send them back no explanation no offer of replacements nadda Just a lie that they don't come sealed [emoji23]

sorted

I thought the apology they posted was a bit defensive, and no reference to you at all... just shitty imo. Apes stick together :D

Bad traders list
Like I have said I ordered twice over 30 odd bottles the juices are sound.

Tamper proof seals broken but apparently not tampered with is nonsense added to the fact the guy I emailed forgot I had a box full a day earlier sealed telling me none of the alien piss bottles are sealed.

Surely all tpd nic containing bottles are sealed? [emoji23]

Shambles, lesson learnt

An inexpensive lesson thank fook [emoji52]

Its the you don't want send back bit pissed me off.

They gladly go in the bin ffs it's £1.96

It's the attitude

Back
Top Bottom