What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

£0.49 10ml of Alien Piss and Alien Piss II

Got my 2nd order this morning 4 bottles the seals broken already guess they're for the bin [emoji35]

Only placed a 2nd order to try alien piss 2 and 3 of the 4 opened ones are piss 2 [emoji35]

It may be cheap but that's not on [emoji52]

Ah well got loads of juice to vape thru out of it [emoji106]

Emailed flawless about the opened bottles and he replied alien piss bottles arnt sealed, reminded him about the box full of em they sent the day before that ARE sealed.

Only 2 quid but his response was a bit erm shit

Thats not on Paypal dispute if he dont send you new ones.
He said send them back if I didn't want them I told him for the sake of 2 quid they're going in the bin.

Lost a customer in me plus my 2 brothers my bro in law n son in law.

His loss [emoji55]

I must of been lucky. Lost me as a customer as well. Cant be dealing with tools like him.

I must of been lucky. Lost me as a customer as well. Cant be dealing with tools like him.
I had 30 odd bottles only 4 wernt sealed but he told me they didn't come sealed [emoji23]

Not worth the hassle [emoji106]

If they are selling opened bottles I don't care if it tastes like heaven ain't buying anymore. Anything could have been added.

Hey there everyone, My name is Seth and I'm posting here on behalf of Flawless Vape Shop. While our status as a Premium vendor is still with the accounts team at PotV, I hope they wont mind me replying to this in an official capacity since obviously this issue of opened bottles demands an explanation.

While we do manufacture a variety of eLiquids, Alien Piss and Alien Piss II are Bomb Sauce products that we distribute and do not manufacture ourselves.

The products arrive to us already in their boxes from Bomb Sauce. These products are bottled automatically, and sometimes faults occur.

We can only say that this issue was also a surprise to us, and that we are now in the process of checking our remaining stock to ensure that you guys don't get any more open bottles. Just to be clear, these bottles have not been tampered with.

If you wish to make a complaint about these manufacturing defects, we would encourage you to get in touch with either ourselves or Bomb Sauce directly. Of course if you wish you can PM me directly and I will field your complaint myself.

Once again, our sincerest apologies.

Hey there everyone, My name is Seth and I'm posting here on behalf of Flawless Vape Shop. While our status as a Premium vendor is still with the accounts team at PotV, I hope they wont mind me replying to this in an official capacity since obviously this issue of opened bottles demands an explanation.

While we do manufacture a variety of eLiquids, Alien Piss and Alien Piss II are Bomb Sauce products that we distribute and do not manufacture ourselves.

The products arrive to us already in their boxes from Bomb Sauce. These products are bottled automatically, and sometimes faults occur.

We can only say that this issue was also a surprise to us, and that we are now in the process of checking our remaining stock to ensure that you guys don't get any more open bottles. Just to be clear, these bottles have not been tampered with.

If you wish to make a complaint about these manufacturing defects, we would encourage you to get in touch with either ourselves or Bomb Sauce directly. Of course if you wish you can PM me directly and I will field your complaint myself.

Once again, our sincerest apologies.
I have been emailing back and forth today

Firstly got told they don't come sealed I can post screen shot of email with logos in view ect

When I said I had a delivery yesterday and all were sealed was told basically you don't want them send them back

Not too fussed as only 2 quid but your replys and customer service suck (in my opinion)

No attempt to even send replacement SEALED bottles while I sent open ones back just basically you don't want send back.

I dunno but sending 4 opened 10ml tpd bottles of juice out ain't cool [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom