Vape Club
What's new

SX MINI 60w box mod £39.99

I’ve just updated my SX Mini on the Yihi website to v2.32 software this gives you more tc options including tcr to enable SS.
Just about got my head around the menu, I’ve got joules and temp to play with now.

does it also give you extra 15w , unsure if thats right as i only have Yihi sx350j's and a q class, i am sure i read it somewhere about it doing 75 watts unless that's the ML class

Elux
Yes it does, I didn’t realise that, I was more interested in the improved tc functions really, 75w is a bit of a big ask for a single 18650 mod really, worthwhile update though.

I’ve just updated my SX Mini on the Yihi website to v2.32 software this gives you more tc options including tcr to enable SS.
Just about got my head around the menu, I’ve got joules and temp to play with now.

Which version of the setup software did you use? The latest “SXi-V2.8.3.9-Setup-20170914-English” or the one on the same page as the M class firmware “For-SXmini-M-Class- SXi-Driver/Setup/software”?

It’s confusing that the latest dated firmware is a lower version number!

Vape Green
I have an IPV velas and sadly I just cant figure out how to do TC on it. I'm used to using DNA mods, so I guess thats why the confusion. Can you give me a link or something which explains how best to go about it? Trying on SS316L. I get a very wavy vape....Not consistent.

Sorry I don’t have a link for a tutorial.

You can select mode (Tc/watt) wire type and c/f through the menu - 5 clicks of the power button to enter the menu, then click the power button again to advance through the items, then left or right button to select options for the item you’re on eg SS316L/Ni200/Ti, change temperature, set units etc.

When you’ve set the TC options up in the menu go back to standby mode and (most important) lock the resistance by pressing the up and down keys together, then press the power button to confirm.

To change the Joules set, press the up key once to enter ‘adjust’ mode (you’ll see “adj” appear) then up or down to change the value, then the power button to standby.

To change the ‘mode’ press ONLY the down button to cycle through standard/powerful/soft and SXI-Q. If you press the up button while SXI-Q is showing on the screen it’ll take you though the SXI-Q sub modes, but getting back out will be a nightmare. I suspect your “wavy vape” means you’re in an SXI-Q mode.

Hope that helps. It’s not the most logical menu system!

Thanks. Yes getting out of the SXI-Q sub mode is something I am still to figure out. I just pull the battery to get out. By far one of the most difficult setups I have used so far.

Royal Flush Vape
Thanks. Yes getting out of the SXI-Q sub mode is something I am still to figure out. I just pull the battery to get out. By far one of the most difficult setups I have used so far.

I just gave it another try; if you end up in an SXI-Q sub mode, just wait a few seconds till “adj” at bottom right disappears. Then press the down button to cycle through standard, powerful etc. Just don’t hit the up button when SXI-Q is on the screen.

I just gave it another try; if you end up in an SXI-Q sub mode, just wait a few seconds till “adj” at bottom right disappears. Then press the down button to cycle through standard, powerful etc. Just don’t hit the up button when SXI-Q is on the screen.
Thanks

AcmeFog
@Zemwood
I used this tutorial
https://www.vapour-room.com/faqs/showfaq.asp?id=285
The SX software screen on your computer is slightly different I think it’s been updated but the basics are the same, I used the newest software, I did struggle and it took a few goes and the help of my daughter to crack it in the end.
Have a go and get back to me if you struggle.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Finally done ... a genuinely excruciating experience to get there though. The software just kept saying “device not found” on the connection page even though windows could clearly see something. The eventual solution (several reinstalls later) was to remove the battery, after which it worked flawlessly.

I found the solution on the Reddit page below, which a few more suggestions if anyone’s stuck.

https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic...mini_m_class_update_woes_cant_get_the_device/

Back
Top Bottom