Innokin
What's new

SX MINI 60w box mod £39.99

Aye I have the tilt thing off as well, it’s just the menu itself that doesn’t really make sense. It does what I want it to do so isn’t a big deal, but is a bit baffling why they’ve set it up that way.

Smoore
I’m ok in watts and the soft hard and eco settings, going to try the TC when I get round to it.
It’s got all the bells and whistles I just can’t control them[emoji6]

I don’t use tc, but I’m finding the way the menu is set up for navigating about is a bit bizarre. I’ll get used to it, I’m sure.

AcmeFog
Innokin
Yeah, I really like how it looks and it is very sturdy - perfect carry around mtl mod. Plus I really wanted to try a yihi chip and convinced myself: this is the one I want. Started looking for a good deal and finally - yes! Ordered on Sunday, received shipment confirmation on Monday (yay, got it! - I have known at the time that sometimes sales go out of the hand) and a phone call (which I couldn't answer) fallowed by emails with apology and refund...
Oh well, I'll find it eventually :)

Yeah, I really like how it looks and it is very sturdy - perfect carry around mtl mod. Plus I really wanted to try a yihi chip and convinced myself: this is the one I want. Started looking for a good deal and finally - yes! Ordered on Sunday, received shipment confirmation on Monday (yay, got it! - I have known at the time that sometimes sales go out of the hand) and a phone call (which I couldn't answer) fallowed by emails with apology and refund...
Oh well, I'll find it eventually :)

If you’re keen to try a Yihi chip (especially for TC) on a budget and don’t mind a few .... downsides ... you could try the IPV Velas for 40 quid from Greyhaze. It has an Yihi SX410 chipset which has a cutdown feature set of those Yihi do on their own mods - basic options but works just as well (as in brilliantly) in TC with SS and Ti wire as well as the NI200 the M class is restricted to.

However it has plenty of downsides, at least as some see it. The rest definitely isn’t Yihi; rather odd looks, fairly plasticy construction, an odd ‘hump’ on top that limits atomiser size to 24mm (I think), although that’s less of a faff if you stick a heat sink in the 510 to raise the 510 a bit. It also has (non switchable) flashing LEDs, but after a few years living in India I can almost get to like them.

It is very comfortable to hold, brilliant with my Kayfun 5, and a seriously cheap way to try a Yihi board.

Vape Green
If anyone who received one doesn’t like it give me a shout! Happy to pay you what you paid! I sold my M class a year ago and wish I hadn’t.

If you’re keen to try a Yihi chip (especially for TC) on a budget and don’t mind a few .... downsides ... you could try the IPV Velas for 40 quid from Greyhaze. It has an Yihi SX410 chipset which has a cutdown feature set of those Yihi do on their own mods - basic options but works just as well (as in brilliantly) in TC with SS and Ti wire as well as the NI200 the M class is restricted to.

However it has plenty of downsides, at least as some see it. The rest definitely isn’t Yihi; rather odd looks, fairly plasticy construction, an odd ‘hump’ on top that limits atomiser size to 24mm (I think), although that’s less of a faff if you stick a heat sink in the 510 to raise the 510 a bit. It also has (non switchable) flashing LEDs, but after a few years living in India I can almost get to like them.

It is very comfortable to hold, brilliant with my Kayfun 5, and a seriously cheap way to try a Yihi board.

I have an IPV velas and sadly I just cant figure out how to do TC on it. I'm used to using DNA mods, so I guess thats why the confusion. Can you give me a link or something which explains how best to go about it? Trying on SS316L. I get a very wavy vape....Not consistent.

Elux
I’ve just updated my SX Mini on the Yihi website to v2.32 software this gives you more tc options including tcr to enable SS.
Just about got my head around the menu, I’ve got joules and temp to play with now.

Back
Top Bottom