Innokin
What's new

SX MINI 60w box mod £39.99

Shipping order here too but my phones been off all day. Expecting a call or email then by the sounds of it.

E-liquids.com
Shipping order here too but my phones been off all day. Expecting a call or email then by the sounds of it.

You might be one of the lucky one’s. I ordered mine Sunday afternoon. Call them up. Lee at TABlites was pretty decent about it, he did say he was going to try and source me one. Not holding my breath at that price. I’m sure the staff would have bought any left to sell on. If they had any sense....

Mine has arrived this morning and I’m over the moon with it.
It is the SX Mini M class with the YiHi SX350J chip, a steal I reckon at £36.82 posted, I was expecting the no TC version, cheers OP.

AcmeFog
Mines arrived also. M class like above poster..

Sorry you didn't get one Coolie27. You were the OP. Thanks for posting

Mines arrived also. M class like above poster..

Sorry you didn't get one Coolie27. You were the OP. Thanks for posting

No worries, you snooze, you lose. Enjoy. I’m sure a similar deal will come round. Glad they fulfilled your orders guys.

I was having a sneaking suspicion that they realised they had underpriced them so pulled them and said they were out of stock. Enjoy your new mods. [emoji106]

Smoore
Coolie27, many thanks for posting this. I got lucky and mine arrived this morning, an ‘M’ class as with the others above.

This thing really is built like a tank! Stainless steel with brass lining the battery chamber; it feels like weighs almost as much with no battery as my Q mini does with two installed. Nice and solid for out and about.

Again, many thanks

Mine came today. They called me on Monday to say they had oversold at the weekend and we agreed just to refund it, then called back later to say that an unused ex display one had appeared so agreed to take it. It’s very good, I’m pretty happy with it. Sorry to hear folks missed out on this.

Vape Green
This mod has a complicated menu, I can use it ok, but certain ways the functions work don’t make a lot of sense, and the manual doesn’t go into much detail...

This mod has a complicated menu, I can use it ok, but certain ways the functions work don’t make a lot of sense, and the manual doesn’t go into much detail...
It has a really irritating tilt sensor that increments wattage etc when you tilt it from the vertical (I thought it was an issue with a stuck button till I twigged), and you might find learning your way around it easier with that disabled. From memory; make sure the mod is vertical first, then five clicks of the fire button to enter the settings, the scroll through the items with the fire button, when you get to ‘sensor’ use either the up or down key to turn the setting to off. I hope that’s right; I don’t have it on me now.

Drove me nuts!

Innokin

I thought it was just me.
I’ve turn the tilt thing off but the menu is a bit of a pain to work out.

Back
Top Bottom