Vape Club
What's new

rafale tank and uwell coils VERY cheap at healthcabin

Sorry mate I've no idea what to put , just checked my mails and I've got one as well , my order before postage was only £20 , what is the limit ?
Like you I've never had any issues from China before so don't know what to put .

Vape Club
Strange one. My postage was £26 but I did order 65 packs of coils which will see me through the next year. So I'm wondering if it is like America now where anything over £15/$20 can be collared for vat. Or are they asking us to pick a price to put on the package to go through customs and if it gets pulled then it's down to us to take the blame. Bit shady if you ask me. I'm not replying until I get home as need more info what they are on about.

Just found this
https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent-from-abroad/tax-and-duty

Customs Duty
You’ll be charged Customs Duty on gifts and other goods sent from outside the EU if they’re above a certain value.

The value includes:

• the price paid for the goods
  • postage, packaging and insurance
Type and value of goods Customs Duty
Anything under £135 No charge
Gifts worth £135-£630 2.5%, but rates are lower for some goods - call the helpline
Gifts above £630 and other goods above £135 The rate depends on the type of goods and where they came from - call the helpline
Excise Duty
If you’re sent alcohol or tobacco from outside the EU, you’ll be charged Excise Duty at current rates.

If it’s sent from the EU, check that the Excise Duty was included in the price. If it’s not, your goods may be seized.

It doesn’t matter whether you buy the goods or they’re sent as a gift.

If you receive large amounts of alcohol or tobacco for your business, use the Trade Tariff to check duty rates.

Your goods can also be seized if they’re:

• spirits over 35 centilitres without a UK duty stamp
  • cigarettes or hand-rolling tobacco without UK health warnings or fiscal marks

AcmeFog
VAT
You pay VAT on goods sent from non-European Union (EU) countries and EUspecial territories (eg the Canary Islands) if they’re:

• gifts worth more than £39
  • other goods worth more than £15
  • alcohol, tobacco products and fragrances (eg perfume, eau de toilette and cologne) of any value
You have to pay VAT on all goods sent by mail order from the Channel Islands no matter what their value.

You’ll be charged at the VAT rate that applies to your goods. VAT is charged on the total value, including:

• the price paid for the goods
  • postage, packaging and insurance
  • any duty you owe

Premier Ecigs
Manic at mo so will take a look as soon as I can. Cheers fella

https://www.shippo.co.uk/faqs/what-duties-and-taxes-will-i-have-to-pay/#Duty_and_VAT_Estimator

@MrDJ if that is correct , 37 quids worth of coils plus 23 quid delivery would attract 28 quids worth of duty. So at worst it would be 65 packs of coils for 88 quid if declared correctly
Mine would be 22 quid of goods 20 quid delivery plus 18 quid duty , sixty quid total for twenty packs of coils and two tanks still not a bad deal if declared correctly.
thanks for finding this all out mate.
now im finally home the exact figures are:
Sub-Total: £37.86 for the coils for personal use so a gift to me.
DHL(Solid), 2-7 business days.Shipping to GB (1 x 3,900.00g(s)): £28.29
Total: £65.02
so around £30 VAT

so £100 for the coils. still worth it so fek it. replying to the email now.

thanks so much @bergkamp really appretiate your help on this.

Vape Green
Phew, I'm out, I'll stick with our buddies in the Far East for supplies but for your quantities it sounds like a bargain!

i like to stockpile as they are getting harder to find and i much prefer them to the crown 2 coils.
with 9 crowns on the go im getting through them a lot quicker lately thanks to malasian juice.

E-liquids.com
About 40% VAT?

I'm going to get stung then with my fasttech order :(

Would've worked out about the same from here in the sales

Back
Top Bottom