What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

rafale tank and uwell coils VERY cheap at healthcabin

Anyone know if the rafale coils fit the crown 2 se? Been trying to get a rebuildable deck for the atty but no joy... a load of cheap coils would be better!

Anyone know if the rafale coils fit the crown 2 se? Been trying to get a rebuildable deck for the atty but no joy... a load of cheap coils would be better!
Yep they do. If you have any old crown 2 coils you can take off the cone at the bottom and swap it for the for the one on the rafale. It helps with the airflow.

yup. the rafale coils fit the crown 2 and the SE1 special edition which is part raf and part crown 2
ive never removed the domes as the raf coils work perfectly by just screwing in and vaping.

As above , I just use them as is in the se and crown 2 . They work fine which is why they are such a bargain

I don't know but I'm presuming the rafale rba would also fit the se and crown 2 , they are also selling that for about two quid.

The rafale rba does fit the se1. I paid 10 for it, tried building it n put it aeay to gather dust. Its such a pain in the ass to build on

So today I get an email from health cabin asking how about the declared value of this order. Can't do anything now as on phone but any suggestions. Yes it was a big order of coils but it was also a big price of £26 for delivery so does this not cover it. No idea how it works for china as always used fastech and gearbest with free delivery. And my last order of coils from fastech was dearer and no issues. So am I also looking at getting stung by customs.
If I have to cancel I will be pissed off as another sale price I found was only for black Friday and I've missed that now.

Back
Top Bottom