Vape Club
What's new

F̶l̶a̶v̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶B̶o̶s̶s̶ ̶B̶L̶A̶C̶K̶ ̶F̶R̶I̶D̶A̶Y̶ ̶S̶a̶l̶e̶

Smut

Veteran

BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY

HARD10 - 10% off all Hardware!
BOSS25 - 25% off all Boss Shots!
EJUICE40 - 40% of all Flavour Boss Branded E-Liquid!

You can use all 3 codes together at checkout!
HAPPY SHOPPING! #teamboss

EVERY SALE WILL GET A TICKET TO OUR CHARITY RAFFLE

The Charity Raffle is going great at the moment with a prize pool over £3500!

Every sale from Friday 00:00 am to 11:59 pm (GMT) will receive one free raffle ticket entry.

Details of the raffle can be found here, if you wish to take part, details are there also! https://goo.gl/forms/GDGbVjRL6iLJ4xQ53

We're doing this for Alzheimer Scotland (Charity Registration No. SC022315) -
A charity that relies on donations to improve the Quality of Life for those suffering from the UK's largest killing disease - Dementia & Alzheimers. If you want to donate and take part in the raffle you can click HERE

If you want to donate directly to the charity without getting involved in our tremendous raffle - You can find the details here - https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/gmck1
New Hardware for Black Friday
Yes, more hardware, it's coming in thick and fast at HQ, they get released at 00:00 also - they are as follows:

All now available in our Hardware section at our website www.flavour-boss.co.uk.

Innokin
Ha! Beat me to it, nice one @Smut
Great way to sample the boss shots.
Don't fancy taking a punt of 500mls of juice?
Use the EJUICE40 code and get a 10ml 'sample' for 89 pence. Plus the postage, DPD @ £3.99

Looks great but I've never heard of any other vape site taking three days to process an order?

AcmeFog
Looks great but I've never heard of any other vape site taking three days to process an order?

I think they are quite popular and a significant number of orders will have gone in over recent days. They do provide regular updates as to how quickly things are being sent out on their FB page, I noticed some people who ordered on Friday recieved them the following day, so must be pulling out all of the stops..

Back
Top Bottom