What's new

Ecigaspire black friday week

My order arrived this morning, I got the Spirals tank with 10 extra coils and an Aspire Mini Pegasus 50w mod + free battery as a beater mod and blow me it came as a kit with a Triton Mini + 3 coils [emoji106]

can you point me to the pegasus mod please? can't find it..

Just tried the code M60 and it still works for me, mod with free battery comes out at £12 ish but I don’t know if you will get the kit with the mini Triton or just the mod, bargain either way I reckon.

It still works and there are 155 in stock. I should really stop buying stuff I don't need.....

Just tried the code M60 and it still works for me, mod with free battery comes out at £12 ish but I don’t know if you will get the kit with the mini Triton or just the mod, bargain either way I reckon.

Cheers. I'll see if the Spirals coils are any good when I get home and if they are I'll order a few more packs and add this mod as well

I’ve just ordered another 2 in silver for £24 posted, if they come with the Triton kit it’s a bonus if not it’s still a nice little beater mod with a battery for £12 a throw.
I don’t need them either [emoji12]

Last edited:
I’ve just ordered another 2 in silver for £24 posted, if they come with the Triton kit it’s a bonus if not it’s still a nice little beater mod with a battery for £12 a throw.
I don’t need them either [emoji12]

There's one listed for £25, the other for £30. Assuming that the £30 mod includes the battery, why does it give me an option to add on a battery for £10 for the £30 when one is already included?

If you go through the link in my previous post the mod includes a battery no need to add one.

Back
Top Bottom