What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can you find me?

Anyone know if provapes or naturevape will have any % off? Looking for some billet box boro tanks

GearBest £25.10 for the silver, but more for the other colours...not much cheaper, but every 90p counts!
emoji4.png
Cheers, I think at any other time of the year i'd have gone for that but with xmas and new year coming up it probably wouldn't arrive from Gearbest until January haha.

I'll hang on and see if it pops up cheaper somewhere tomorrow.

Edit - not a vape deal but if any of you are with British Gas and have the online account set up go and login and look under the rewards section, they are giving away a code to get the Hive hub + 2 smart bulbs for free, not even any delivery charges.

I'm looking for Wick Liquor on the bigger bottles, best I've found is 15% off at No1eJuice. If someone finds something cheaper, please let me know :)

I am looking for Rofvape Witcher Mod, Lost Vape Paranormal and the Geekvape Zeus. Gearbest has great prices, but the import taxes would kill me (shipping to Germany).
Anyones got a good idea?

Does anyone know of any 6mg multipack nasty juice that's on offer?
Thanks in advance

blimey, so many deals up in this section now! Ive been busy all day and now im like "how on earth am I gonna get through checking all them out?!" lol

Im looking for SMOK TFV8 baby beast X4 0.15ohm 5pc coil packs. Anyone found the cheapest place or know what the best deal is?
I'm also looking for a Smok AL85 gold mod, any deals on that?

Thanks

blimey, so many deals up in this section now! Ive been busy all day and now im like "how on earth am I gonna get through checking all them out?!" lol

Im looking for SMOK TFV8 baby beast X4 0.15ohm 5pc coil packs. Anyone found the cheapest place or know what the best deal is?
I'm also looking for a Smok AL85 gold mod, any deals on that?

Thanks

http://www.ecigaspire.co.uk/shop.php#!/SMOK-TFV8-V8-X4-Coils-3-Pack/p/69766174/category=26205433 these ones?

only a 3 pack but Code M60 will drop them down to £5.20 for three coils.

Hey guys

Looking for some atlantis coils and some Smok TFV8 coils. Cheapest price we can get please

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom