Vape Club
What's new

Can you find me?

think someone got one, Have a look through the postie thread, I think I remember someone picking one up

Yeah I seen it in the notable black Friday deals thread but they didn' mention where they got it and no response.to my message. I know it' out there was just hoping someone else had maybe seen it.

Royal Flush Vape
Vape Green
I take it ya dilute this into other juice at that price [emoji15] [emoji23]

22 quid for 10ml!!
Anyone?

Do ya vape this stuff straight or mix it in to normal juice? [emoji33]

Thanks in advance

Anyone?

Do ya vape this stuff straight or mix it in to normal juice? [emoji33]

Thanks in advance
No mixing (tho there's no reason at all you couldn't/shouldn't), but you don't need much as it's the 3X 600mg/ml and if you buy one of the larger sizes it works out much cheaper, plus it's half price at the moment.

They always have the 100ml 3X for £70 plus the choice of an extra 10ml bottle of 3X or 2 normal strength and other deals for buying more than one bottle of normal or 3X strength...and if it works for you I'd say it's well worth it [emoji4]

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Looking for a good rebuildable MTL tank at a good price, to sit on a Joyetech primo box please! Possibly a kanger toptank unless there's a better option. Thanks all :)

AcmeFog
No mixing (tho there's no reason at all you couldn't/shouldn't), but you don't need much as it's the 3X 600mg/ml and if you buy one of the larger sizes it works out much cheaper, plus it's half price at the moment.

They always have the 100ml 3X for £70 plus the choice of an extra 10ml bottle of 3X or 2 normal strength and other deals for buying more than one bottle of normal or 3X strength...and if it works for you I'd say it's well worth it [emoji4]
Soooo I dripped a couple of ml of this 3x gear.

I'm pretty sure I whitied big time [emoji33]

[emoji15]

Last night I should add.

Been a good few years since I felt like that.

Not a stoned feeling but whitied out.

Did I go to far?

[emoji23]

Vape Club
Hi all. Been suggested to get a decent DNA mod. Something like a Lost Vape Therion. Preferably something over 75 watts.

Anyone know anywhere with offers?

Back
Top Bottom