What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Black Friday 2017

Not a jest I'm afraid - it's a next stage of shinyitis
I would rather get asmodus over vapecige but since it's only available in USA and the shipping price is ridiculous....

I've been looking at getting that Vapecige Nano, it's getting more difficult to find now. Possibly been discontinued?

I'm after a new mod, currently using an alien 220w, anyone got any suggestions on what to look out for and what price would seem "right"?

So many mods out there mate. If you like the Smok you can always go for a Procolour. Or the H-Priv. Personally, I like the look of the new Majesty. Especially the resin. I intend to pick one up along with their new Mag Kit in the near future. The Mag Kit looks badass with the new Prince tank!

Last edited:
I'm not convinced Fastech are going to be getting them back in. I was looking for the copper coloured one. Not that I actually need any more mods :25:
That one is a pre-order, I think it will be in stock. The question is when....?

So many mods out there mate. If you like the Smok you can always go for a Procolour. Or the H-Priv. Personally, I like the look of the new Majesty. Especially the resin. I intend to pick one up along with their new Mag Kit in the near future. The Mag Kit looks badass with the new Prince tank!
Thanks for the reply. To be honest, I might go away from Smok. Was looking at the ijoy captain range, but I don't know if they're any good

Thanks for the reply. To be honest, I might go away from Smok. Was looking at the ijoy captain range, but I don't know if they're any good

No problem. The Captain is a good mod. The only thing I don't like about it is the battery compartment door. It's one of the those you push down on to close and then slide it slightly to lock in to place. Very easy to open up accidentally and send the batteries flying to the floor. But apart from a shitty battery door it's a good mod.

Back
Top Bottom