What's new

Black Friday 2017

I think the idea is to start a thread for each deal in the usual way, not post to this thread.

It’s next Friday I take it? I can’t say I really know much about it other than it’s from the USA and it’s in November .Oh that and Asda turns a bit psycho

Recharging the batteries is a bugger tho...

Time for me to calm down and just have a vape :)
https://www.fasttech.com/search?solar charger
https://www.fasttech.com/search?solar charger
Want to try everything

I'm suffering too. When I committed "I'm mtl vaper", I wanted to try all "mtl classic RTAs". Then I got some tanks which are good but a PITA to maintain. That got me thinking: why spend money and time to struggle when some modern mtl rtas are just as good(flavor, draw) and a breeze to recoil/rewick/refill? But I still have an itch.... Can Gem give me a better vape then Doggystyle? Or should I try new Tilemahos Eagle?
Mods - now that is a question. I like TC and tinkering so DNA devices are perfect. What I like is small, ergonomic, silver mods so to replace my Pico I have hard time to decide between VapeCige SD Nano and Asmodus Oni 60. That's only because there is no DNA 75c devices with sinlge battery and pleasing look. I still want one of those but is it going to be Hcigar VT75F or Think Vape Ranger?

Greedyitis

All 4? :beenggod:

Agreed @gaart :)
I hear of these 'classics' like doggystyle, skyline etc and it just presses my 'ooh' button... could this be the holy-of-holies that will end all my wondering (could it be better/wow, this good - how-much-better/why do people rave about this etc etc). Trouble is, my hit ratio is about three to one!

Mods: I just like styles, shapes and colours. And looking at different chips, esp customisable ones.
Lookswise, one day I will splurge on a beautiful stabwood!

Greedyitis was a jest - but hell, yes! All 4!

Tilemahos,
btw, I've never even heard of!

My Bedouin associates love the idea of the solar charger btw! Now I gotta hire another camel train :D

Back
Top Bottom