What's new

Black Friday 2017

Well I am going to check SCV callicustard ...

Does anyone know if SCV has a black Friday code?

I need a couple of concentrates suggestions please
I'd give chefs a good look on Sunday, loads of quality on their website, I'm hoping a few in particular will be included but check often, it's a very popular site and stocks will fly out. Donut king is a firm favourite, delicious at 20% and a 3 week steep. Nice custard cream is superb with a 3 week steep also. I also happened across their milk and honey which is a clone of cosmic fog of the same name. It's actually very similar and worth a go with a 2+ week steep. Got to say taste is subjective, but if in doubt keep to the donut king, Welsh custard and nice custard cream.

Last edited:
Callicustard, Calliberry crunch and Galley maids breakfast purchased with the 30% code meaning I got 3 for 2. Happy with that, all I need now is for chefs to come through and I'm done for the next 6 months or until boxing day sales hit haha

Callicustard, Calliberry crunch and Galley maids breakfast purchased with the 30% code meaning I got 3 for 2. Happy with that, all I need now is for chefs to come through and I'm done for the next 6 months or until boxing day sales hit haha
Have you tried Captains Blue Dreams by IOF ? I love it, an ADV for me. You can get 100ml bottle's direct from them for £20

Have you tried Captains Blue Dreams by IOF ? I love it, an ADV for me. You can get 100ml bottle's direct from them for £20

To be honest I've not tried any of the Iof range, always meant to but forgot or found my tastes wandering.. unfortunately not a blueberry fan and I tend to drop in and out of custards. However, I'm soaking up custard vapes this week and after reading a thread recently where a lot of people were glowing over SCV callicustard, I had to act on the discount.

Back
Top Bottom