What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

60ml with free nic shot and free first class shipping £3.50 - Blackfriday

REJUICED

Postman
350bf.png

60ml with free nic shot and free first class shipping - £3.50 use code : FREEDAY

https://threefifty.co.uk/

Would love to see rejuiced merge them into their line of juices eventually, but for now i'll probably snag one on BF, limited for flavours(i'm into), but there's one or two i'd give a punt for the sake of £3.50 :) That's an amazing offer for astoundingly low prices already, great stuff!

That you guys lob in nic shots for free is a massive cost efficiency factor for me.

I'm trying to place an order on threefifty(logged in with my rejuiced account) but when i select debit/credit card at checkout i get "Could not connect to PayPal. Please contact the shop's administrator for assistance or choose a different payment method.". I don't have paypal, so you're losing me this round.. :( soz guys.

Back
Top Bottom