What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BAVap.es is now live! Come check it out

@BAVapes I'm so tempted I'm just torn by which colour I want! Red, Blue, RED! BLUE! Argh!

Is there a limit on how many I can order now? Want one for me and the other half.

@BAVapes I'm so tempted I'm just torn by which colour I want! Red, Blue, RED! BLUE! Argh!

Is there a limit on how many I can order now? Want one for me and the other half.
Haha! I wish I could help you decide which colour to get, I personally like the green and orange ones the best :)

There is no limit to how many units you can pre-order, but there is a limit to how many are available for pre-order.

Haha! I wish I could help you decide which colour to get, I personally like the green and orange ones the best :)

There is no limit to how many units you can pre-order, but there is a limit to how many are available for pre-order.

You don't happen to have a decent picture of the green one do you. I was actually a little tempted by green, I've seen a few pictures, but I assume you've seen them first hand :P

Lockett85 I unfortunately do not have any photos of the green one, nor have I seen it. But from what I've seen around the web, it is a shiny anodized lime green.

It's really hard to capture the finish of these devices in a photo. The red one is a really nice deep red candy apple red. I couldn't get the colour to come out right in a photo no matter what I did.

This is the closest to the real red colour I have managed to get from my camera:

7DeaQbll.jpg

Maybe wuz_uk or oddjob can chime in on the finish of the unit.

@BAVapes. I just come across a YouTube review on one of the Cloupor DNA 30 and so happened to be in green and looked real nice. I have seen the pictures also on Google and they look great when you can get the light on them right, I was a little put off because I didn't fancy one that looked like a dull green, but the video looked like the green had that same shine as the red. I do like the red, a lot, and I have @wuz_uk review and you can see the sparkle of the red more, the other half also likes the red, but I want a different colour.

Appreciate you taking time out to talk to me about it.. Expect an incoming order.

Green and Red it is :)

Edit: ...And Ordered.

Last edited:
Lockett85 thanks for the order mate! I've emailed you with all my contact details, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions.

My mate has leant me his green one (he bought 2) to compare. Unsure who manufactures this one. He got it from modsandatties. It's good but I'd say slightly less of a Finish as the one I got from BAVapes. It also says hana mods when you wake it from sleep and the battery life seems less.

My red one is reading my kayfun at 1.8 ohms and this is reading it at 1.9.

If deffo stick with BAVapes ones as the Finish and function of them are spot on.

Will be getting my genuine one on Tuesday so I'd like to see how they really do compare to the real thing.

Have been abusing the red one a bit taking it on site at work and it's holding up superbly. No scratches, and gear battery life.

Here they are side by side. ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1402145408.199618.jpg

I think the green is more of a grassy sort of green. Darker than I was expecting. Although I can't comment on the ones from BAVapes as it could be a completely different manufacturer.

Not a great deal in it but the red one wins imo.

@manic_asif Heya mate, sorry about the confusion! I will edit the listing in a bit to make it as clear as possible.

The pre-order price is £59.99 and I am only selling a limited number for the pre-order, once the slots are filled you will have to wait for the stock to arrive and buy at full price. Once my shipment arrives I will be raising the price back up to £69.99.

I am getting them with no logo in all colours (red, blue, green, orange, black and silver).

Cloupor originally told me my shipment would arrive at the latest on the 20th of June, they have recently told me they may be able to ship sooner, but have not given me a solid date. So I am still expecting to have them by the 20th of this month.

I haven't had an order come in and sell out yet, you might be confusing me with another vendor? I did previously get a few units in to check the quality and as they were perfect I sold them on to members here.

Thanks for your interest! I hope I'm able to get you one of these, they really are great mods :D

Hi Buddy,

Its now crystal clear!! - sorry, I did indeed get confused with another vendor (its all the "Vapes" in everyones name ;)

So, now just need to decide on the colour and I am away!

Thanks for the clarification mate

Asif

Back
Top Bottom