What's new

You were right

I theorize that the 30Q will serve me much better and longer than my HG6 but its still annoying knowing I could have got a better cell. Still think the 30q will work much better in my series builds than the HG but I'll soon find out. Hopefully theyre good enough.

Just be safe mate.

Bollocks. I wish I had got the VTC5as now, I was on the fence between those and the 30Q but eent 30Q because in my series I seem to get the most building higher ohms so I figured Ill drop 5amps for 500MaH

30Qs are very good batteries. Definitely bought good ones.

I used the in a parallel mech and they did very very well. I use the 5As, Ds and 6As in single battery mods only. In my series I still use 30Qs.

30Qs are very good batteries. Definitely bought good ones.

I used the in a parallel mech and they did very very well. I use the 5As, Ds and 6As in single battery mods only. In my series I still use 30Qs.
Well thats a relief to hear. At least I didnt completely waste my money. :eek::rolleyes:

Good on you! ;)

And a safe battery purchase is never really a waste as you'll always need spares. I'm a low wattage MTL vaper on single battery mods .... and I still have about 12 batteries! :D

Guys I think my mech is vaping pretty nicely on this 15 wrap kanthal dual coil thats vaping about .7 ohms, decent flavour, not the best vapour production but its still good for me. Glad ive finally found a build that seems to be working!!! Think Ill see better results from my Nichrome 80 28ga when it arrives though.

Do the 5D's perform any better than 5C's in a regulated mod mate . Are they worth the extra money ?
5Cs? They're the newer ones aren't they? Heard rumours but not held a pair myself.

Also don't use regulated mate I'm afraid.

Back
Top Bottom