What's new

You were right

Jumping jesus!! It's like groundhog day, I thought I mentioned VTC5A's yesterday...
I thought I wouldnt need the extra 5 amps though because often im building around .7 ohms now, unfortunately ive already ordered the 30Qs but mooch rates them at 20amps. X_X Didnt realize the VTC5as had less voltage sag :banghead: I still think the 30Qs should be ok in my mech around a 0.7ohm build and will still give me more battery life than the HG6 but god damnit

Also ordered some 28ga Nichrome N80 wire today for building around .7ohms with more surface area and better ramp up

I thought I wouldnt need the extra 5 amps though because often im building around .7 ohms now, unfortunately ive already ordered the 30Qs but mooch rates them at 20amps. X_X Didnt realize the VTC5as had less voltage sag :banghead: I still think the 30Qs should be ok in my mech around a 0.7ohm build and will still give me more battery life than the HG6 but god damnit

Also ordered some 28ga Nichrome N80 wire today for building around .7ohms with more surface area and better ramp up

You live and learn pal, but for me, honestly the best balance of performance and longevity in a mech are the VTC5A’s

VapCell (Sony VTC6As or 5Ds) are what you need for a mech imo.

0.2 build on a single coil, single cell mech.

I'll get a good 8 hours usage.

@Chris K

The man isn't wrong!

I have a couple of 6As and a 5D for use purely in Mechs and they are awesome. 5As, get around 4 hours before a noticeable drop off, 5Ds, I can easily get 7/8 hours before noticing. 6As, around 6/7 hours.

Only batteries I'll now buy for any mech mod.

The man isn't wrong!

I have a couple of 6As and a 5D for use purely in Mechs and they are awesome. 5As, get around 4 hours before a noticeable drop off, 5Ds, I can easily get 7/8 hours before noticing. 6As, around 6/7 hours.

Only batteries I'll now buy for any mech mod.
Bollocks. I wish I had got the VTC5as now, I was on the fence between those and the 30Q but eent 30Q because in my series I seem to get the most building higher ohms so I figured Ill drop 5amps for 500MaH

Thanks, I must have missed that one, it doesn't seem directly accessible from the website without that link, oh well.
I listened to the hype and laughed.

Then tested them out for myself. I've got probably 60 cells here.

I don't use any other than my 5Ds and 6As. My 5As live for the need of torches now.

I feel like I wasted my money now, why do I always think i know better :17:

Take it on the chin and next time you’re able grab some Sony’s.

I’ve wasted so much money during my vaping ‘journey’ that it’s untrue.

Take it on the chin and next time you’re able grab some Sony’s.

I’ve wasted so much money during my vaping ‘journey’ that it’s untrue.
I theorize that the 30Q will serve me much better and longer than my HG6 but its still annoying knowing I could have got a better cell. Still think the 30q will work much better in my series builds than the HG but I'll soon find out. Hopefully theyre good enough.

Back
Top Bottom