Vape Club
What's new

Yftk xeta parts worth

stuartd

Veteran
Got some yftk xeta parts that I got from a trade and don't need. the positive post is missing but all the other parts seem tobe there airflow parts and loads of grub screws just no idea if there worth anything or just bin them

20210701_203755.jpg

Vape Club
Cant say if they are worth anything, but i think the clone xetas are all out of production now. So could be handy for spares.

Note to self: must rewick my xeta n make use of it

Cant say if they are worth anything, but i think the clone xetas are all out of production now. So could be handy for spares.

Note to self: must rewick my xeta n make use of it

Thx I tried getting one when I had my bb but like you said no one had any but since I don't have the bb and the pos post is missing no use to me now so if someone wants then for spares

AcmeFog
Thx I tried getting one when I had my bb but like you said no one had any but since I don't have the bb and the pos post is missing no use to me now so if someone wants then for spares
Im sure someone will want it for spares, especially if there no longer being produced. The little bits are easy to loose so be handy to keep spares.

I’m interested. I have an OG with an extra positive post. I guess it will fit. PM incoming

Premier Ecigs
Vape Green
E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom