What's new

YFTK Xeta Clone

I got my YFTK Xeta today too. A guy at another site asked me about it.

How you liking the xeta?
Superb. Stupid easy to build on and great flavor. I was shooting for tight mtl, but I should have used the single hole smallest insert. (used the one with 2 tiny holes, the next one up) Still great, but I need to twist some 30 ga. next time instead of 28 to bring the resistance up some and use the tighter insert. It's still tight, but not as tight as I wanted it. With no inserts in the chimney, under the deck or on the 510, wide open, it's about like the Big Baby Beast. Slightly restricted dtl.

The airflow options are endless.

The build quality on this YFTK clone is practically flawless. I had it under a lighted strong magnifying glass for a few minutes and all the pieces are clean as can be. Threads are smooth, o-ring tolerances perfect. Not a drop of leaking on my first build. (3mm, 5 wraps, 28 ga twisted Ti1, juice flow open) There's other bridges I've liked alot, but this one has to be the best imho.

EDIT: I've heard talk about how it's a glorified Exocet. Similar design concept maybe, but taken miles further. The post design is also 100 times better.
20191015_194634.jpg

I got my YFTK Xeta today too. A guy at another site asked me about it.

Superb. Stupid easy to build on and great flavor. I was shooting for tight mtl, but I should have used the single hole smallest insert. (used the one with 2 tiny holes, the next one up) Still great, but I need to twist some 30 ga. next time instead of 28 to bring the resistance up some and use the tighter insert. It's still tight, but not as tight as I wanted it. With no inserts in the chimney, under the deck or on the 510, wide open, it's about like the Big Baby Beast. Slightly restricted dtl.

The airflow options are endless.

The build quality on this YFTK clone is practically flawless. I had it under a lighted strong magnifying glass for a few minutes and all the pieces are clean as can be. Threads are smooth, o-ring tolerances perfect. Not a drop of leaking on my first build. (3mm, 5 wraps, 28 ga twisted Ti1, juice flow open) There's other bridges I've liked alot, but this one has to be the best imho.

EDIT: I've heard talk about how it's a glorified Exocet. Similar design concept maybe, but taken miles further. The post design is also 100 times better.
View attachment 202586

@Gsmit1 where did you get the transparent panels?

I eventually got my SXK a couple of weeks ago. I can't say that the airflow is as good as the Vapeshell, even with no restrictors fitted, but there is more flavour like for like using the same juice/similar build.
It does fair scoff juice, but it doesn't leak and condensation is a fraction of anything else I use.

Result I would say, but I would grudge shelling out over £100.00 for an original.

Quickie - which clone is best SXK or YFTK?
I'm just about to pull the trigger on the SXK but I see a few of you are rating the YFTK version well and I kind of like the PC one.

I'm just about to pull the trigger on the SXK but I see a few of you are rating the YFTK version well and I kind of like the PC one.

I couldn't really see much difference Si, just stuck with SXK becausse of brand loyalty.
I recall one being a couple of quid more than the other, which probably sealed the deal for me...:D

I have both and I haven't seen any difference worth noting. However the SXK now comes with an extra positive post due to it being susceptible to damage by over tightening.

I also grabbed a clear and a black barrel which also work fine after all, but only come stock with the YFTK. :)

So I hope in vain that that is helpful in making a decision LOL!

Back
Top Bottom