What's new

YFTK Xeta Clone

I don't know about that. I bought 3 SXK Kayfun Prime clones and 1 YFTK all from Fasttech. The 3 SXKs were all faultless but the YFTK had the roughest threading I have ever encountered, stank of oil and leaked like a sieve. That was the first and last YFTK clone I ever bought. Never again.
Hopefully they learned their lesson because @nwhornet says his OG and YFTK Xetas are pretty close. I took his word for it actually :14:

Mine's on the way from 3F so assuming I get it before I'm in an assisted care facility, I'll find out for myself.

My YFTK Xeta left Anaheim (California) for Detroit earlier today, so assuming our monumentally incompetent USPS actually gets it here, which is not a given, I should have it this week.

My SXK has been leaving China for two full weeks now, good job I wasn't in a hurry.
I think that's probably me done with Fasttech now though.

My SXK has been leaving China for two full weeks now, good job I wasn't in a hurry.

SXK version is available from Provapes and YFTK version from Naturevape

strange my first took 12 days .. my second is at the china airport ..

Mine finally turned up today delivered by Yodel if anyone has one coming from 3F.
Built with a 2.5 diameter brochrome coil ohming out at 0.44. Filled with Prime Vapes Secluded Sorbet and it is very good.

Mine finally turned up today delivered by Yodel if anyone has one coming from 3F.
Built with a 2.5 diameter brochrome coil ohming out at 0.44. Filled with Prime Vapes Secluded Sorbet and it is very good.
yay .. it's great :)

:woohoo: My SXK xeta has landed and left Heathrow. Fingers crossed for a delivery tomorrow.

Any chance of a pic of that build Sah?

Back
Top Bottom