What's new

YFTK Xeta Clone

I'm using the YFTK clones but doubt there's much in it. As I mentioned, OG & clone with identical builds & no difference in performance. These will be my goto with the Exocets as back up & maybe the one Vapeshell. The Insiders are back in their boxes.They suit my style so don't think I'll bother with anything else. The only other bridge/boro that came close was the Odis Boxxer but the V1 just leaked too much.
I’m pretty the SXK and YFTK xeta’s are the same one, as YFTK don’t manufacture anything, they just source from other cloners and distribute, and SXK are the only clones of the xeta I have seen, so I reckon that are the same product being sold by the 2 different companies....

I’m pretty the SXK and YFTK xeta’s are the same one, as YFTK don’t manufacture anything, they just source from other cloners and distribute, and SXK are the only clones of the xeta I have seen, so I reckon that are the same product being sold by the 2 different companies....
Might be but have YFTK clones that are better quality than SXK. Couple of others with no difference. You'd think the good stuff would be sold by SXK but doesn't seem to be the case.

I think you're right. I brought this up on another forum. If you go to the page either for the SXK or the YFTK at Fasttech, there's a drop menu that let's you choose either the SXK or YFTK. As if they were like different colors of the same item.

Might be but have YFTK clones that are better quality than SXK. Couple of others with no difference. You'd think the good stuff would be sold by SXK but doesn't seem to be the case.
Generally SXK stuff is pretty good but in theory YFTK should have the best stuff as they can pretty much choose what cloner they buy from, so if they do there homework they can source the best clone of a said item, buy it and distribution it, and if they buy in bulk and wanna make less profit they can even sell at a cheaper retail price of the cloner they are buying from...

I think you're right. I brought this up on another forum. If you go to the page either for the SXK or the YFTK at Fasttech, there's a drop menu that let's you choose either the SXK or YFTK. As if they were like different colors of the same item.
I’m right in the fact YFTK don’t manufacture anything, but dunno if I’m right about the SXK and YFTK xeta being the same one, Only reason I think it could be is because not seen another clone of the xeta anywhere yet, but even if they are the same item they will still be listed on fasttech separately because they are being sold by 2 different companies...

See what I mean? This is the page for the SXK, but there is a menu that let's you pick between that and the YFTK. As if they were the same item or something.
sxk-yftk.jpg

Generally SXK stuff is pretty good but in theory YFTK should have the best stuff as they can pretty much choose what cloner they buy from, so if they do there homework they can source the best clone of a said item, buy it and distribution it, and if they buy in bulk and wanna make less profit they can even sell at a cheaper retail price of the cloner they are buying from...
I don't know about that. I bought 3 SXK Kayfun Prime clones and 1 YFTK all from Fasttech. The 3 SXKs were all faultless but the YFTK had the roughest threading I have ever encountered, stank of oil and leaked like a sieve. That was the first and last YFTK clone I ever bought. Never again.

Back
Top Bottom