What's new

Yet Another Billet Box Thread!

m0o0oeh

Greetings my fellow primates! I’ve just bought an SXK Billet Box and I’m keen to get a rebuildable for it but all the ones I have seen are from Grimm Green build streams and are either way out my budget or completely unavailable.

So now I turn to you my fellow simians, for advice. In an ideal world I’d have a Boxxer or similar. Any suggestions for a beginner BB vaper who’s reasonably experience with rebuildables? In an ideal world under £30, but there’s a bit of flex.

A good one is the sxk vapesnail can be bought in the uk for around £35 from provapes had a couple and found them realy nice

Moving this to the BB Section

Get a vapesnail bud. The clone is 1:1 to the authentic. As said, Provapes has them with all the accessories for £35. Plus PV5 to reduce it a bit.

A good one is the sxk vapesnail can be bought in the uk for around £35 from provapes had a couple and found them realy nice

Do what Stuart says. Get the vapesnail from Pro Vapes. It’s the best around. If you want a bridge for your new boro I’d recommend the Zeta or the Exo V2. Think the former might be out of stock at the mo

Let us know what you get and how you go with it.

Do what Stuart says. Get the vapesnail from Pro Vapes. It’s the best around. If you want a bridge for your new boro I’d recommend the Zeta or the Exo V2. Think the former might be out of stock at the mo

Let us know what you get and how you go with it.

The xeta is all out of stock style wise as I tried to get one when I had my bb and from what I've read sxk won't be making anymore anytime soon unless there is alot of people wanting one I.e thousands

Back
Top Bottom