What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Xeta

You not getting on with it then? Mine was supposed to arrive today from 3F but DHL have been delayed so i expect it will be tomorrow now.
I wanted it as an alternative to the Vapeshell, quite airy DTL. Cheers
It’s not that I’m not getting on with it at all. It’s a really good atty. I haven’t had a single problem with it, it’s just not giving me much more than my vapeshell. I’m afraid I’m a vapeshell fan boy and this has made me realise just how much I rate and love my shell.

Must say I am the same i have found nothing that is as good as the vapeshell for me,

but i was kind of hoping the xeta would equal it and just offer an alternative,

and that still may be the case for me.

we shall see. :2thumbsup:

Must say I am the same i have found nothing that is as good as the vapeshell for me,

but i was kind of hoping the xeta would equal it and just offer an alternative,

and that still may be the case for me.

we shall see. :2thumbsup:
Honestly I can’t say a bad word against it. Beautifully built, dead easy to work with and gives a really good vape. However, personally, I feel this is one for those who like it more airy to get the very best out of it. As I said in my first post on it it can be as good as the shell. Weighing up the pros and cons (I have an original) it’s just not worth the extra over the vapeshell, for me. Thats not a negative review or anything like that. Burn me as a witch, crucify me, call me a knob but that’s just me and how I feel about this.

Honestly I can’t say a bad word against it. Beautifully built, dead easy to work with and gives a really good vape. However, personally, I feel this is one for those who like it more airy to get the very best out of it. As I said in my first post on it it can be as good as the shell. Weighing up the pros and cons (I have an original) it’s just not worth the extra over the vapeshell, for me. Thats not a negative review or anything like that. Burn me as a witch, crucify me, call me a knob but that’s just me and how I feel about this.

Nothing wrong with an honest opinion, we all like different things. :2thumbsup:

Problems Matt?
Hehe. I can struggle with the odd atty, as you’ll know, but with this there haven’t been any problems at all. :) Dare I say it’s even simpler and more forgiving than the shell to build.
I guess if I was a collector then it would be a lovely addition, but I’m just not that guy. I’ve weighed it up and, for me, I’d take the shell every time. I guess I’ve just found my billet happy place. :) It was the first billet bridge I had and it’s taken me virtually every other bridge, aside from a few obscure ones, to fully realise it.....

In saying that - Of course I’m going to buy the next new thing that comes along ;) because I’m a twit :D

Hmmm, I'm hoping the DTL side of things floats my boat better, but after trying the Insider, Exocet and the supplied Kanger RBA, I can't fault the Vapeshells.
I'll give the Xeta a go and if it doesn't cut it, it's no great hardship.

Shinyitis is almost nil, so the odd atty isn't that bad.

I have a snapped clamp on my xeta, can anyone recommend how to get i
One, I'm not in the group, useless without it.

I have a snapped clamp on my xeta, can anyone recommend how to get i
One, I'm not in the group, useless without it.
It might be just as cheap to get an SXK clone, which comes with an extra positive clamp. They you'd have a clone too. :)

Nothing like resurrecting a dying thread. I’d be interested to know people’s opinions on the Xeta/how it stacks up, now we are in 2021 and the bridge market has exploded.

MOBB Mini is still my favourite but the Xeta does look cool. Had a lot of people moaning about a lack of flavour on FB (I hate FB).

Back
Top Bottom