What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Xeta

I missed out on batch 2 but hopefully get in on the next list. I am really looking forward to trying the Xeta out
I’ve read a lot of people really liking it.... seeing a few people have broken clamps on post but that could be down to using Hulk strength to tighten down huge coils, so will reserve judgment on that. Me personally I like the look of all the different options on it. Look forward to hearing your thoughts when it lands.

I missed out on batch 2 but hopefully get in on the next list. I am really looking forward to trying the Xeta out
I’ve read a lot of people really liking it.... seeing a few people have broken clamps on post but that could be down to using Hulk strength to tighten down huge coils, so will reserve judgment on that. Me personally I like the look of all the different options on it. Look forward to hearing your thoughts when it lands.

Yeah Steven hasani on the haku group made a post about the people who snapped clamps. Not sure if you saw it but they replaced the clamps no problem. He stated the issue seems to be that some people had jumping resistance and general consensus is to tighten the leads down further but he claims if this is your issue it's likely due to a wet positive pin and that should be cleaned first. Sorry you missed out on the 2nd list

Looking forward to feedback on this. Very interested to get one myself but I don't do facebook. Am waiting on a certain store to get some in soon

Looking forward to feedback on this. Very interested to get one myself but I don't do facebook. Am waiting on a certain store to get some in soon
Same as you, don’t have Facebook, but really interested in what owners have to say about them, hoping for good results from this, I feel it has the potential to be the best rebuildable for the billet box so far....
Fingers crossed :hmm:

I think the airflow and juice adjustments add something a bit different, looks like you can alter things to suit your needs. Seems to be getting more positive views than negative on the group.

Yeah Steven hasani on the haku group made a post about the people who snapped clamps. Not sure if you saw it but they replaced the clamps no problem. He stated the issue seems to be that some people had jumping resistance and general consensus is to tighten the leads down further but he claims if this is your issue it's likely due to a wet positive pin and that should be cleaned first. Sorry you missed out on the 2nd list
Yea I seen it, was sure it was user error, might have a chance a week on Saturday, to get one so fingers crossed

Yea I seen it, was sure it was user error, might have a chance a week on Saturday, to get one so fingers crossed
I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya. Have only tried one build in it so far, using the 4 hole bottom deck air flow and the biggest chimney insert. Running at 0.5 ohms with a fused clapton. I primarily use the VapeShell though so I can't really compare it to an Exocet. Flavor is really close to an RDA for me which is something I personally could never get in the Vapeshell with this same build and juice.

Back
Top Bottom