What's new

Xeta Vs krma

£16 for the clone.... I’ve given it a shot anyway :)

SXK usually knock out decent kit so should be ok

The VT review is something else I haven’t heard of, HEIR RBA. I’ll probablt pick up the clone if it comes out (sorry clone haters!!)

Talking of clones, has anyone found a Boxxer V2 clone yet?

I was on nature vape and noticed they had the sxk version in stock. It's £36.99 though.

I was on nature vape and noticed they had the sxk version in stock. It's £36.99 though.
That's not the new V2, just a rework by SXK to try to stop the leaking with an O ring around the deck:banghead:. The OG V2 hasn't, to my knowledge, been cloned yet & is a redesign from the few photos I've seen.

That's not the new V2, just a rework by SXK to try to stop the leaking with an O ring around the deck:banghead:. The OG V2 hasn't, to my knowledge, been cloned yet & is a redesign from the few photos I've seen.
Ah sorry mate didn't realise that. Thanks for clearing it up for me;)

The V2 is actually a mighty impressive beast. Spoiled for me by being far too airy, but it is gaining a big following now and provided you get the unbreakable Glass screen......... Quite a performer. However, despite being too airy for me, I'll be the first to admit that it produced hardly a drop of condensation!!

Well I've just set up the krma bridge. The 1mm insert feels more like 1.5 to me. But the flavour is as good as any rba I've tried. Easy to wick. Only con I have is the same con I had with the no name plug in. 0.9 grub screws aren't the best and I would recommend checking they haven't backed off anytime rewick. Mark Todd was right about the hex key provided. Absolute gash. Luckily my mate @scotty7910 ordered me a decent screwdriver set. Made a massive difference.

The V2 is actually a mighty impressive beast. Spoiled for me by being far too airy, but it is gaining a big following now and provided you get the unbreakable Glass screen......... Quite a performer. However, despite being too airy for me, I'll be the first to admit that it produced hardly a drop of condensation!!
Likely the only thing I'd get for the BB now. The V1 suited my vaping style but the mopping up needed bordered on ridiculous. Happy enough with the Xetas & Vapeshell so likely stick with them now.

Got the KRMA bridge on the way looking forward to trying it, really excited about it, as it will be my first purchase in months. As due to a serious illness I’ve not been able to vape anything else except a pod even then it was wee tiny puffs of it, just couldn’t Vape anything without feeling terrible after it. Even though I mainly Mtl with my usual devices the pod was the only thing I could use very occasionally. In fact during the past few months I could easily have gave up vaping as I had no cravings after a week, but it was never going to happen, as it’s a hobby that I really enjoy

As some will have seen, this week has seen all bar 2 of my Xetas gone. The KRMA has completely won me over, but perhaps not for the reason you think? :)
To my mind, based purely on the vape........ I actually prefer the Xeta....... JUST.
But The KRMA wins on the lack of condensation it produces. All of my BBs have been enjoying an "almost" completely dry experience. Instead of a daily mop out, I am now only checking behind the Boro about once every 4th day and even then.... the condensation build up has been minimal, to the point of maybe one droplet!!

For me..... and I know we are all different...... This wins it hands down. The flavour from the KRMA is certainly on a par with the Xeta, but the draw is marginally tighter, not enough to spoil things. :)

As some will have seen, this week has seen all bar 2 of my Xetas gone. The KRMA has completely won me over, but perhaps not for the reason you think? :)
To my mind, based purely on the vape........ I actually prefer the Xeta....... JUST.
But The KRMA wins on the lack of condensation it produces. All of my BBs have been enjoying an "almost" completely dry experience. Instead of a daily mop out, I am now only checking behind the Boro about once every 4th day and even then.... the condensation build up has been minimal, to the point of maybe one droplet!!

For me..... and I know we are all different...... This wins it hands down. The flavour from the KRMA is certainly on a par with the Xeta, but the draw is marginally tighter, not enough to spoil things. :)
Hopefully I feel the same when my KRMA arrives, I have 3 Xeta’s and if the KRMA works out for me as it has for you 2 will defo be going. It’s the real bad condensation that annoys me although I think the vape from the Xeta is stellar, fingers crossed for the KRMA

Back
Top Bottom