What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Will I like a Billet Box?

patelbadboy

Postman
I have looked at getting one of these boxes for a while now, well since SXK cloned a box with a DNA chip.

I currently mainly squonk when im out of the house and use RDA's when im inside.

I prefer a openish airflow, usually have the Goon at 2 holes open and thats my preferred airflow or the goon lp fully open.

Would i like one of these billet box's? or is it more for your MTL vapers?

I have looked at getting one of these boxes for a while now, well since SXK cloned a box with a DNA chip.

I currently mainly squonk when im out of the house and use RDA's when im inside.

I prefer a openish airflow, usually have the Goon at 2 holes open and thats my preferred airflow or the goon lp fully open.

Would i like one of these billet box's? or is it more for your MTL vapers?

The Billetbox is pretty much a mtl flavour mod
Best used around 1-1.5 ohm with a mtl atomiser for a flavour draw

Not a mod for big fancy coils or owt

I am not sure if a BB could handle your "draw style"
You could run an Exocet with an .4 coil, but I suppose you will get a lot of dry hits, because you "vape the wick empty" with one, two draws. If you draw several times shortly after another there is not enough time for the coil to soak fresh liquid like you do when pushing the bottle ;)

thanks for the response, i thought as much that i probably won't like it if i got one.

I'll stick to using my squonkers

I'm struggling to get what I would call a MTL vape. I'd call it restricted lung. Pretty much the same as the Hadaly. This is with the Insider. Without a restrictor I'm told the Exocet is about the same...

Back
Top Bottom