What's new

Which way do battery stack?

Most sites say: "All mechanical mods are for advanced users only. Please make sure you have knowledge of Ohms law and battery safety before you purchase and use these devices."

With the best will in the world, this isn't you. Stick to regulated and learn over time.

Mechs don't give you a better vape, they don't produce more clouds, the vape isn't hotter. Every single thing you've written about wanting from a vape in all the threads you've started, you can get from a regulated device and a dripper.

Ive used regulated devices for 3 years and ive done a lot of reading about ohms law and battery safety. I am paranoid about using mechs and want to do so safely which is why im asking these questions to 100% check the knowledge i have is right, if i never use mechs how am i meant to get experience with them?

If you're starting with mechs then why dive straight into a stacked broadside. Why not start with a single and learn your coil 'craft' before moving up to the realms of stacked competition builds

Ive used regulated devices for 3 years and ive done a lot of reading about ohms law and battery safety. I am paranoid about using mechs and want to do so safely which is why im asking these questions to 100% check the knowledge i have is right, if i never use mechs how am i meant to get experience with them?
You can do what you want, it’s your life. Hope it is a long-lastin one.

What will a stacked mech do for you vape wise that a regulated mod and a RDA/RTA will not? 0.3 for a newbie to series is way to low if you ask me, your pushing your batteries to there max more or less. Whats wrong with just starting on a single tube with a nice 0.20 dual coil?
Please just be safe!!!

Back
Top Bottom