What's new

Where's the best place to get an SXK BB?

eightbitraptor

Achiever
I've been doing some research and I'm pretty sure I want an SXK 70W BB, so I've started looking at the best place to get one - where best in this case is some ideal compromise between cheapest and most reliable. I'm not super fussed on colour. Although I do quite like the gun metal coloured one.

So in cost order so far I have:

• ProVapes - £94.99, In stock in Black
  • 2fdeal - $85 for the Gun metal, 8 - 18 day lead time apparently
  • 3FVape - $74.99, for Blue & Silver, Out of stock
  • Yosenecig - $74.99 for the Gold, Pre-order
So it looks like the quickest way to get the one I want is to take the $10 hit and use 2fdeal to get the Gun metal version and hope that their 8-18 day estimate is accurate.

Problem is I've never used 2fdeal before - I've only used FT and 3FVape, are they legit? Has anyone had any orders from them hit by customs?

Does anyone know any other places that have them - preferably in stock, for a decent price? I'll probably be looking to order one within the next week, once some of my eBay buyers have paid me anyway ;)

Thanks apes.

I used 2fdeal very recently to buy a black BB @eightbitraptor, it took 6 days from dispatch using their free express shipping option, which was delivered by Yodel [emoji106]

I had to wait a wee while for it to come into stock, but they actually split my order so the BB got to me ASAP (I'd ordered a couple of extra boro's too but they're delayed).

I'd recommend 2f, bear in mind their shipping is free compared to yosen. Also, if you search for yosenecig in "the all things BilletBox thread" in this subforum you'll find they've let down at least one Ape who ordered a BB from them.

Last edited:
My 2fdeal purchases have not went well. After shipping took a month for one order. The other order took a month till it shipped and the 3 weeks till I received it. I will not use them again. Also if you look at their FB page you see alot of messed up orders. I have ordered from 3fvape many times and I must say they have always shipped in a timely manner and usually 2-3 weeks shipping time.

My 2fdeal purchases have not went well. After shipping took a month for one order. The other order took a month till it shipped and the 3 weeks till I received it. I will not use them again. Also if you look at their FB page you see alot of messed up orders. I have ordered from 3fvape many times and I must say they have always shipped in a timely manner and usually 2-3 weeks shipping time.
What did you order?

Exocet took a month after it shipped. Billet box they said kept getting pushed back by the manufacturer yet other places already started shipping. I don't believe the Billet Box was their fault but at the same time SXK gets them to the more reputable sellers first in which they are not compared to 3fvape or Fasttech. The Billet Box after shipment took 3 weeks to deliver.

Exocet took a month after it shipped. Billet box they said kept getting pushed back by the manufacturer yet other places already started shipping. I don't believe the Billet Box was their fault but at the same time SXK gets them to the more reputable sellers first in which they are not compared to 3fvape or Fasttech. The Billet Box after shipment took 3 weeks to deliver.
I got an insider off of 2fdeal and although it took over a week to actually ship, it did land with me within a couple of weeks. That's sort of par with most of the Chinese sites I've used.
As that's my only experience with them can't complain really.

Try hotecig I've bought a few bb items from them, I'll be getting a bronze one from them too. It was an extra $4 for shipping, but had it 10 days after shipping. I did have to wait a week for it to actually ship, but in fairness it did say 3-7 business days for processing

Back
Top Bottom