What's new

Where to buy a billet box?

Vapesnail rba looks good

Vapesnail is my go to. Easy to build, great flavour and draw and no need to worry about the boro faffing. Extensive adjustable airflow options. I’ve got a genuine snail for my BB, and am waiting for pro vapes to get the SKX version in for my SXK box.

Also highly recommend the Boxxer and Exocet (both V2)

ProVapes have been waiting for couple weeks for them to arrive which was the reason I went elsewhere.

ProVapes have been waiting for couple weeks for them to arrive which was the reason I went elsewhere.

Tell me about it! I’m the same and I’ve been on to Billy. There are a couple of other bits needed so I’ll probably wait

Kayfun 5 airflow pins fit the Exocet V1 - all I've used for 2-3 years

how convenient :) any tips on wicking the Exocet V2? It’s all being delivered today, will likely be back asking how to actually use a bridge..

Got mine on here in the Classifieds, it's not a DNA but it's excellent and really the only mod i have used since i actually got it. I swap and change other mods but the BB is constant, also the guy i got it from had sealed it all so no leaking into the electrics well condensation. Best MTL vape i have.

They are great little things, arent they? I found the learning curve a bit steep but I hadn’t done anything on a rebuildable for about 4 years!!

Difficulties aside, the flavour off it is awesome, I don’t seem to get that loss of taste that I do if I sit and vape a sub ohm tank all day and I don’t need to keep changing up flavours either.

Back
Top Bottom