What's new

Where to buy a billet box?

I think I’m gonna go for the sxk dna version, if some people have been having issues with their chip. Will have to do more research to find the right bridge though

@AquaticGnu

The sxk comes with a kanger Subtank style RBA and chimneys to take stock nautilus coils.

I think the cheapest way of getting some alternative bridges is 3fvape or similar if you don’t mind waiting. There’s loads available, i use a vape snail and haven’t tried anything else, I like it for MTL. I think Exocet is another bridge that is popular but there’s shit loads to choose from. Some of the other people who have commented in this thread have much more experience.

hope you enjoy!

Ecigone got some new sxk bridges in stock yesterday if you want them quicker. The vapesnail is superb and the heir is apparently great. I’ll update you on the Heir when @mellar88 gets bored of his. :lies:

Ecigone got some new sxk bridges in stock yesterday if you want them quicker. The vapesnail is superb and the heir is apparently great. I’ll update you on the Heir when @mellar88 gets bored of his. :lies:

Yep. I think 2 to 4 weeks is about the average.

Is the vape snail or the heir restricted dtl? Like a caliburn sort of inhale.

gonna add stuff to my basket but wait a little while before I pull the trigger

Is the vape snail or the heir restricted dtl? Like a caliburn sort of inhale.

gonna add stuff to my basket but wait a little while before I pull the trigger

Pretty sure the Vapesnail will have more airflow options and you should be able to find an under coil insert that will be just right for your draw.

Pretty sure the Vapesnail will have more airflow options and you should be able to find an under coil insert that will be just right for your draw.

i got overly excited and ordered it aha. Got the black smoke sxk with the Exocet v2 clone, looking on their website it has a 3mm airflow option which is ideal, also has a wasp nano build deck which is easy.

Missed the order cut off by 1 minute -.-

image.jpg
I think the vapesnail clone can be purchased with extra airflow inserts. These are the ones in the original and if you can’t find one which works for you I’m going to start a petition to change your username to Goldilocks.

View attachment 234630 I think the vapesnail clone can be purchased with extra airflow inserts. These are the ones in the original and if you can’t find one which works for you I’m going to start a petition to change your username to Goldilocks.
Hahah, I’m easily pleased anyway. Will try the included RBA, the Exocet one and if neither of those rock my boat then the vape snail!

Back
Top Bottom