What's new

Where to buy a billet box?

@TomCon don't forget our Rule. 100 Posts are required before you gain access to the Classified Sections, so better get chatting to get your Post Count UP.

I know. I've always used potv to look up stuff for reviews etc. Seems like a good atmosphere as well. So signed up yesterday. I reckon it'll take a while to get to 100.

You'll be surprised. Just joining in and chatting will get you there in no time :)

I know. I've always used potv to look up stuff for reviews etc. Seems like a good atmosphere as well. So signed up yesterday. I reckon it'll take a while to get to 100.
That's about 8 minutes responding to Rob's inane ramblings

Luckily for some the clones are affordable the authentic is not, now my mind is on my own pocket so i got the DNA60 clone. Maybe those who spend their time and money designing a product should be more realistic price wise, patenting their design which costs money and will add to the cost but it's a must to protect the design so it probably isn't viable. Money is needed to make a living but there is making a profit and there's taking the Michael. It depends on how you see it and which side of it your on. I also don't like the phrase "high End" it is a disguise for expensive and higher profit or a name.
You could have all the patents under the sun but it won't help you.China does not respect patents.

Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely jumping down the rabbit hole now. I don't mind original or clone. Just getting one is hard. Don't want just black.

You can always custom a black one. Rob is right by the way. Get your post count up and you’ll soon be able to spend all your money on vaping like the rest of us :2thumbsup:

Yeah trying to get that up quick. I'd like the base colour to be blue or orange is what I'm after and then obviously spend loads on customizing it from there.

Yeah trying to get that up quick. I'd like the base colour to be blue or orange is what I'm after and then obviously spend loads on customizing it from there.

They do come up for sale on here (I got my SXK via POTV). There’s always China if you don’t mind waiting for ever....

They do come up for sale on here (I got my SXK via POTV). There’s always China if you don’t mind waiting for ever....
I'm happy to wait for the count to go up and look on here. I'm in no rush and will wait until something crops up I want

Back
Top Bottom