What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Whats Your Tube Preference!?!

Your Metal Of Choice?

• Total voters

Smut

Veteran
So whats everyone's preference when picking up a new tube? if the one youre after comes in different metals or a cerakote finishes which one are you drawn to more!??!?!

For me its gotta be either brass or black :)2

I find brass quite alluring, that said i'm quite liking the rainbow Broadside i have.

For me it is more down to the aesthetic of the tube than the metal it is made of. If I like the look of it I'll take it in what ever colour is the most reasonable price - within reason that is.

But I do prefer a bare metal to a coated finish that much is certain. Either copper or brass which ever looks better.

Aesthetically I like a plain tube, I prefer the look of copper or brass but because keeping the threads and connections clean is a pita with those metals, I mostly use stainless steel.

I hate patina and the smell from copper and brass. Aluminium mods are too light and I knock them over all of the time so I generally prefer cerekoted copper.

Back
Top Bottom