What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

What build do you have in your Boro?

How do they compare to the Pandora though? I've still not been able to get close to the True with any of these boros.

How do they compare to the Pandora though? I've still not been able to get close to the True with any of these boros.

ya with the same coil I need like 10 more watts on a Boro device to match the flavor of the pandora. and the pandora is good to go on the first wick. Boros usually need a tank to break-in. same cotton some coil.

No idea why. The dope is actually the closet. It's a little bit more flavorful then the brig'd. and the brig'd is such a pain in the ass to work with.

my working theory is that all Boro bridges just have terrible airflow.

Yeah that's my experience (although never given a build a whole tank, cant be arsed.) I've tried PB mods inside, SXT alien clone, exocet clone, qubix, and the pulse and cthulu aio tanks. Would have thought one of them would bloody work! But if I add 10 ohms I get the "performance" but not the taste I want

I put a DIY SS round wire coil (0.79 ohm) in my SXK VWM Dope Style RBA today and wicked it with Yorkshire Vaper Fuzz cotton and put it in the Cthulhu AIO at 15 watts.
I don't know if I'm getting better at building but after filling it with V69 American Tobacco it's the best flavour I've had since taking up vaping again :2thumbsup:
No leaks, no gurgles and I've filled it to the brim!

Cthulhu AIO - SXK VWM Dope Style RBA.png

I think the Cthulhu Diver has knocked the Bishop off top spot for me now.

@JohnNada Kinda a tossup depending on the liquid, liking the Bishop Cubed, the VapeSnail and the Dope, favourable mentions also to the EVL Alien. You?

For RDTL the MOBB Mini is out in front by a fair bit, now running it with the second largest AF Pin and its still airier than the Dope with the largest AFP, running both with the same grape juice at the moment and the MOBB is definitely producing better flavour. The Dope is still good enough to keep the Cloud RBA in the draw.

Back
Top Bottom