What's new

What build do you have in your Boro?

peps1

Postman
New to the world of Boro, and very much enjoying it so far.

Interested in what builds people have got going on in theirs?

What's your style of vaping and what coils have you got in that boro.

Glad your enjoying it. It becomes addictive! Lol
I’m a MTL vaper and I just use MTL claptons 5/6 wrap or 27g Kanthal round wire 6/7 wrap. Always aim for 1 ohm.
Currently using 3x Sxk/5Avape dope rba (favourite)
Pioneer insider
Vapesnail
Sxk mobb mini

Last edited:
I'm very new as well, using a classies acquired SXK BB which arrive on Monday. I started off using an SSOCC Kanger coil that I dug out the cupboard, which actually wasn't too bad for a 5 year old coil :18: That was while the VV Pulse Vessel was in the post. That is what I am now using, with the RTA deck. I have a 5 wrap SS316L 26x2 + 38 coming in at 0.21ohm and I am vaping it at 23W in TC Mode (380F or 200C ish). Nice DTL vape for such a little device. Well impressed.

2022-03-31_17-27-58_154.jpeg

Last edited:
I vape MTL and generally have a simple kanthal build of about 1 Ohm. Currently using the Bishop cubed which is nice and easy to live with and performs well.

I'm very new as well, using a classies acquired SXK BB which arrive on Monday. I started off using an SSOCC Kanger coil that I dug out the cupboard, which actually wasn't too bad for a 5 year old coil :18: That was while the VV Pulse Vessel was in the post. That is what I am now using, with the RTA deck. I have a 5 wrap SS316L 26x2 + 38 coming in at 0.21ohm and I am vaping it at 23W in TC Mode (380F or 200C ish). Nice DTL vape for such a little device. Well impressed.

View attachment 270904

How are you getting on with the Vessel mate? Any leaking issues? I was reading about them on Reddit and saw that if you email VV support they'll send out new/improved gaskets, which I've just done. Haven't use it yet mind, I'm still on the stock 0.3ohm VVC coil that came in the other tank... I'm waiting until that's toast before trying the rebuildable.

How are you getting on with the Vessel mate? Any leaking issues? I was reading about them on Reddit and saw that if you email VV support they'll send out new/improved gaskets, which I've just done. Haven't use it yet mind, I'm still on the stock 0.3ohm VVC coil that came in the other tank... I'm waiting until that's toast before trying the rebuildable.

I'm getting on very well with it. I have put about 10 refills through it, and to be honest had not experienced any leaking whatsoever, until you mentioned it. I opened it up to find that there was a leak. It could have been from the refill I did earlier while panicking my way through getting my Cthulhu order sorted LOL. I will keep an eye on it and if it does cause a problem then I will get in touch with VV to get some more gaskets. In fact I may do that anyway. Thanks :)

I really like the Pulse RBA, easy to build on and delivers. I am interested to see what other RBA's are like, but for now I am sorted :)

I'm getting on very well with it. I have put about 10 refills through it, and to be honest had not experienced any leaking whatsoever, until you mentioned it. I opened it up to find that there was a leak. It could have been from the refill I did earlier while panicking my way through getting my Cthulhu order sorted LOL. I will keep an eye on it and if it does cause a problem then I will get in touch with VV to get some more gaskets. In fact I may do that anyway. Thanks :)

I really like the Pulse RBA, easy to build on and delivers. I am interested to see what other RBA's are like, but for now I am sorted :)

10 refills, that's good to hear! Glad you're liking it.

I was just looking at other RBAs too (the Bishop Cubed in particular) but think I'll see how I get on with the Vessel before spending any more money!

10 refills, that's good to hear! Glad you're liking it.

I was just looking at other RBAs too (the Bishop Cubed in particular) but think I'll see how I get on with the Vessel before spending any more money!

I was after a reasonable DTL RTA, and the Vessel seemed like a fantastic deal at £25 for both an RTA and a bridge/stock coil tank. I also looked at the Bishop Cubed, and the Pioneer Insider. To be honest, the Vessel does exactly what I want.

I was reading about them on Reddit and saw that if you email VV support they'll send out new/improved gaskets, which I've just done.

VV got back to me, and will send out a new set of gaskets once I send them what's required by the warranty (pics of the product). Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom