What's new

What’s in your Billet Today?

SXK vapeshell with 30awg stainless. Filled with inawera gypsy king at 3% and 9mg.

image.jpg

I’d been using the exocet for the last couple of days with the pin filled with a mesh reducer and it’s been puffing really well but I found it to be flooding and gurgling occasionally and a bit of liquid coming out the bottom. I’ve had a 2.5mm coil in it, are people using 3mm? As I’m thinking a little more cotton might be the solution.

Experimented a bit today with the Exocet, put a 2.5 id 4 wrap 25g Stealthvape flat kanthal coil 0.51 ohms, quite tightly wicked with 1/4 of a muji pad and well fluffed up following @TartanSpartan guide and it’s perfect for me at around 14 watts with 12mg Wenebojo. I’ve got a home made reducer in the airflow about 1.5mm and Vapaneezers smallest condensation plug in and it’s bone dry.

They've all helped towards making my day of hard work paving an Indian stone path more bearable... Good work guys! :D
IMG_20190424_221659.jpeg

One using a mesh wick in the Inax carto genny at around 1 ohm, Another using a mesh wick in the vapeshell at around 0.7 ohm and the other using a cotton wick in an exocet at around 0.7 ohm. All the boros are full of Prime Vapes ejuices :) I'm struggling to resist the pull of Limonada and co at the moment... :)

Last edited:
Same setup in mine, but with B Juice golden child. This stuff is excellent, the last of a bottle that’s been sitting for months now and cinnamon has become prominent amongst the apple (and I’m sure I’ve always been able to taste pear in it...).

Same setup in mine, but with B Juice golden child. This stuff is excellent, the last of a bottle that’s been sitting for months now and cinnamon has become prominent amongst the apple (and I’m sure I’ve always been able to taste pear in it...).
You could make a fortune selling that bjuice :)

Back
Top Bottom