What's new

Wanted Haku Xeta

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Yep, I know, no need to say anything, but if you don't ask etc...

WANTED: Genuine Haku Xeta

You got one, but the dog ate your sofa, the kids bought 1000's of Fortnite loot boxes on your phone or maybe the guys on the corner have raised the price of your heroin..."Oh how can I raise money immediately," you ask yourself?

I'm a solutions guy - a solutions guy with monies. I can give you those monies for your Haku Xeta.

Call me on 0898-HakuXetaBloke or reply to this thread.

If you want genuine get on the group & wait. Haven't seen any legit being sold 2nd hand yet. Few have been scammed by bogus sellers. Clone supposedly available from the 18th on FT.

They are coming to the market Dave,, but mainly as Trade Bait. One was offered this very morning for #80 and sold as it was listed!!

They are coming to the market Dave,, but mainly as Trade Bait. One was offered this very morning for #80 and sold as it was listed!!
Pretty much list price less p&p. Take it that was another BB group as, other than the fellow who got scammed, no sales allowed on Haku

If you want genuine get on the group & wait. Haven't seen any legit being sold 2nd hand yet. Few have been scammed by bogus sellers. Clone supposedly available from the 18th on FT.
Seen two on Fb, but both in other continents.

I know there’ll be other draws on the Haku page and people like Rob will stock them...but I’m impatient :D

Seen two on Fb, but both in other continents.

I know there’ll be other draws on the Haku page and people like Rob will stock them...but I’m impatient :D
Be aware Haku have redesigned the positive post as, although only a few, they have snapped when being tightened. Haku are replacing/supplying a spare post until the new one is on the production attie. Not sure how this would be dealt with on 2nd hand Xetas as they're still being shipped with the old one & purchaser then has to email for the replacement new post.

Back
Top Bottom