What's new

VapeSnail

Im quoting myself here........ wee update on the snail, as this leaking was annoying me and I was convinced it was not my builds or just condensation.
Anyhoo, spoke with Tasos from Atmizoo, a couple of weeks ago, following the discussion and pics of BB, builds n seal....it was decided that I had rogue seals from a batch never intended to be put into final production.
There are very few of them that slipped through the net thankfully.
Replacement seals and a tank swiftly sent out.....tested and working fine, BB is now dry , even the wee nappy is dry with next to zero condensation present.
Fantastic customer service from Atmizoo and thanks to Tasos...Im now enjoying the snail as it was meant to be.

Yeah brilliant CS. Glad you're happy now.

I'm totally loving mine. Been exclusively using it since getting it at the beginning of the month. I took my KFL2019 for a puff today. After about 5 minutes it was back on the shelf. Draw from the vapesnail is spot on.

Still in love with this. Using exclusively now for weeks and weeks and have ironed out all of my little niggles. Got my wicking and coiling to (my own) perfection. Still get the occasional day of heavy condensation but that’s it. So very very happy with this.

Still in love with this. Using exclusively now for weeks and weeks and have ironed out all of my little niggles. Got my wicking and coiling to (my own) perfection. Still get the occasional day of heavy condensation but that’s it. So very very happy with this.

Glad you got it sorted Matt. Any major tips?

Glad you got it sorted Matt. Any major tips?
Not really. Shortened my wicks slightly. Now cutting just outside the edge of the wick ports. About 1mm out. Back to a similar amount of cotton I’d use in the vapeshell. Still have the 1.2mm af pin and the chimney insert. Have a .8 fused Clapton in there. Happy happy vape days!
Have managed to drop my billet yet again this morning onto some gnarly concrete. Yet another dent and scratch. Do I care? Nope! :)

Not really. Shortened my wicks slightly. Now cutting just outside the edge of the wick ports. About 1mm out. Back to a similar amount of cotton I’d use in the vapeshell. Still have the 1.2mm af pin and the chimney insert. Have a .8 fused Clapton in there. Happy happy vape days!
Have managed to drop my billet yet again this morning onto some gnarly concrete. Yet another dent and scratch. Do I care? Nope! :)

Thanks. You need a rubberised BB.

Get a leather sleeve for it! I plan to make one for mine (I'm a leatherworker) when ever it gets here on the slow boat.......

I have two snails. One seems to work fine but the second seems to leak whatever I do. I have followed Todd's wicking from his review. If I add more cotton I get dry hits but a little less the vape is excellent but my billet is soaking.
Help please.
Simon
20200416_011957.jpeg
20200416_012106.jpeg
20200416_012123.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom