What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

VapeSnail

I like the sound of this, I've been round all the houses and the Vapeshell is always the one I come back to.
I'll be having one of these.

If this works then it’s a total game changer for the billet and will be followed by all the billet rba builders I think. Next one will be the EVL version.

From the moment I took my first puff on the vapeshell I knew it was the one for me. I’m praying this works well. Sounds perfect. Hoping Todd will have a review out soon

If this works then it’s a total game changer for the billet and will be followed by all the billet rba builders I think. Next one will be the EVL version.

From the moment I took my first puff on the vapeshell I knew it was the one for me. I’m praying this works well. Sounds perfect. Hoping Todd will have a review out soon
Yeah I'll definitely be giving this ago, on another note is there any info, release date for the EVL version?

Back
Top Bottom