What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapesnail Condensation Plug, will one fit?

I don't own a Vapesnail but I've been asked if my condensation plugs fit, can anyone answer the question?

I had a similar issue with the Vapeshell (I think) which had a larger diameter pin but I just modified a plug by opening up the hole with a craft knife which worked well for that bridge.

I don’t have one of your plugs but i have 3D printed plugs for the standard boro tank, which look very similar to yours...
Simple answer, as they are they don’t fit the vapesnail, tho you could maybe mod it to fit by sanding it down to size, tho it would be a fair bit of sanding involved on both sides and possibly the bottom side too...
The standard plug of the vapesnail is made of silicone, so it’s flexible and once fitted it gives a pretty much air tight seal, resulting in not much condensation, where a 3D printed plug wouldn’t be flexible enough to fit and provide a good seal, there would be gaps, it may help abit but I think you would still get a fair bit of condensation with it...

Just found this image which explains it all, yeah silicone would be far more effective.

vapesnail-atmizoo.jpg

Sounds like more than the bore then, thanks for the info.

Does one come with the Vapesnail?
Would be more than just the bore, rather than mod to fit, it maybe a case of redesign and print from scratch...
Original snails come with 2, clone snails don’t come with any...

Atmizoo sell the kit for £13 but £15 delivery.. I’ll try it without to start.

Back
Top Bottom